• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Final Fantasy XII Team Will Consider Another Ivalice Game With the Right Feedback

Reset

Change the battle system. XII's battle system is straight up trash, just copy XV's for the next game. You have a perfect template right there.

Raven117

This is all that needs to happen: Give Matsuno a very modest budget to make another ivalice game. There is no Ivalice without Matsuno and there is no Matsuno at square enix without a limited budget.
This right here.

You would think he'd be able to pull off a tactics 2 with a limited budget. Just look at disega (sp).

We know he has kissed and made up a bit with square now that he helped out on ffxiv raid.

Matsuno writing the Return to Ivalice raid for FF XIV is significant, but a lot of people are forgetting that he already assisted with the Tactics Ogre PSP remake, so it's not like he was on the outs with Square until just recently.

duckroll

Matsuno writing the Return to Ivalice raid for FF XIV is significant, but a lot of people are forgetting that he already assisted with the Tactics Ogre PSP remake, so it's not like he was on the outs with Square until just recently.

"Assisted".... *cough*

That's one way to put it I guess.

(He directed and wrote the remake for all intents and purposes, he just didn't want the project lead responsibility.)

duckroll

Do it Matsuno!

fZNi7gB.jpg

Strings

Is... is the right feedback 'make another Ivalice game'?

Cause make another Ivalice game! Make FF great again etc.

But what if they learned how bad of an idea FFXV was? You want them to forget that and do it again?

Based on the speech given by one of the lead designers recently and the DLC they're adding, they've learned next to nothing.

R-User!

So its to late for it to be XVI...

I do wonder when we'll get a concrete and epic reveal for that game commencing its 5 year journey towards the PlayStation 5's 2nd or 3rd year...

But seriously, I want them to blow me away with the 16th games reveal. Not just a logo and some character art.

I imagine we are probably years away from such a thing manifesting though. :/

I hope I'm wrong about the above statement.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Sadly XV kidz will just stomp all over the game and demand more button mashing air juggles from their FF titles.

Gaz_RB

Sorry guys, Matsuno is too busy preparing for the massive Ogre Battle comeback right around the corner. No time for Ivalice.

Any day now...

Iroas

Banned
The idea of TACTICS 2's got me dreaming... I'm having mind blowing visions full of possibilities I could never have imagined in my wakened state... a tactics game with exploration and traveling to boot, the whole map rendered in eyepopping 3d, battle stages and towns blending in seemlesly with the overworld enviroment. I can see it so clearly, Final Fantasy tactics 2: Empire Assault

But suddenly I go to deep, in the full-on rapid eye movement stage now! What is this...? Mario?! What the- what are y-UBISOFT RABBITS?! THE HELL'S GOING ON!!?

https://youtu.be/KME1muVpYu8

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, thats what's going on.

Top Bottom