• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Final Fantasy XII Team Will Consider Another Ivalice Game With the Right Feedback

Apathy

I will personally go suck off everyone at SE if they go and make a real FFT 2. That's the best iteration of ivalice and I want a real sequel

I've been screaming please on the rooftops for years. Just tell me where to scream and I'll do it Square.

Tactics, but more like Let Us Cling Together.

FXII except don't have your director quit halfway through so the story is actually cohesive.

Visceir

Tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of Final Fantasy Tactics, would have been neat if they had done another game or something in celebration of that....I guess the Ivalice thing in FFXIV will happen.

Lime

Tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of Final Fantasy Tactics, would have been neat if they had done another game or something in celebration of that....I guess the Ivalice thing in FFXIV will happen.

Or put Tactics HD on Steam/PS4/Xbox/Switch (sorry for sounding like a broken record)

2sgEQc3l.png

@ $40 (even less if you're on Amazon Prime/GCU) + summer release, this game should do very well. we all deserve more Ivalice and here's to enough support for SE to see that.

Top Bottom