• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Magwik

Banned
G9gQMe1Gj4UW4.gif

jrush64

Banned
This was one of the best of the show. Had so much Season 1 vibes you know. It was fun, funny, cute. I want more of this Flash. Even though I'm enjoying this season, It could use more episodes like this.

Send him to Supergirl's Earth. Maggie can hook him up with a CSI job with the National City Science Police, and the DEO can forge his credentials.

Stahp with the good ideas. Althought I am surprised the black flash didn't go after him. That's strange his existence is even more egregious than Thawne's.

Toa TAK

Banned

Got big laughs here. Moments like these is where I really dig the show, but then we have crap like the beginning of the episode where everything is "explained" and everything to do with Killer Frost.

Still, it was a nice episode to put Iris to the forefront without her feeling like a plot device. I like seeing the West clan be put to the front more.

Joeku

This is now some of the hokiest, lame, and flip-flopping time travel bullshit ever, and it's a shame that an otherwise charming episode was brought down by it.

Grant Gustin is never not fun to watch. All these different Barrys
and Bart
are campy as shit.

Mory Dunz

- Iris straight up cheated. Cheated cheated cheated

- testify, testify come on down and testify.

- Why did Killer Frost stay in Star Labs till morning? dang

- Who cares about boring 40somethings finding love? Who?

- Wally's hair provides an estimate for filming schedule

I thought the explination was fine, and not really that confusing. The only thing I found weird was that
Team Flash and Barry would refuse to help the time remnant and quickly dismiss it. I also always wondered about time remnants.

parasight

Grant Gustin is really great playing a lighter tone. Barry being mostly insufferable is definitely a result of the writing. Was happy to see him play this role even if it's just for an episode. Earth 2 Barry was pretty fun too.

ZeroX03

Banned
Amnesia Barry > Crossover Barry > Earth-2 Barry > Kid Barry > Sebastian on Glee > Regular Barry > Savitar > Emo Barry > Emo Cisco

Volimar

I feel they missed a chance with Savitar Barry. He should have been the real one, the other the time remnant.

That....would have been incredible. Though I really hate reset buttons and that would feel like a big one for the whole season.

Nilaul

Why would they even tell Barry about the speed bazooka? Why not lie and say it's not working. If Barry didn't know then Savatar wouldn't know.

jwk94

So is it safe to say Killer Frost is probably working with Savitar because he promised to bring Ronnie back?
Most likely. Now we just needa figure out how he plans to do it. Wouldn't surprise me to see him bring Ronnie back then kill him in front of her for KF's inevitable betrayal.

Volimar

Just watched. What's that red thing and why does King Shark have it? I guess I missed that episode.

I don't think we know. I'm going to guess that it's left over from the alien invasion crossover, and that ARGUS has King Shark protecting it as part of his restitution.

Top Bottom