• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT| The Year of the...uh...Platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Commentary problem here on Australian telecast. Thankfully the local commentators thought it was okay and they shut up, so it's just glorious F1 sounds. They should do this rather than have any commentary at all.

Fuck, was that close b/w Alonso and that FI?

nny

Poor Grosjean...if he keeps evolving like this, by the end of the season he'll be able to do 25 laps before retiring.

Salacious Crumb

WTF, One's coverage is a complete shambles today, we now have sky commentary, but it's almost inaudible.

oh sweet, lets cut to a break just as Hamilton comes on the radio.

Grosjean :(

untitled-3ajlqw.gif

duckroll

This race is going to be all about tire strategy. There's way too much to lose on a failed strategy here, no amount of good driving can make up for it.

Can someone tell me why they're pitting so early? I don't understand the tyre business. Does everyone have to start using the same tyres? Or is it up to the each team? Why didn't they just start with wet instead of intermediate? Noob here.

dantehemi

Can someone tell me why they're pitting so early? I don't understand the tyre business. Does everyone have to start using the same tyres? Or is it up to the each team? Why didn't they just start with wet instead of intermediate? Noob here.

They started on intermediates, the ealry pits seemed to be for full wets.

Shaneus

Jesus CHRIST these ads are long. No 30sec ones here, this looks like a few minutes. Fucking Australia. But at least I know Aeon Flux is on, and the broadcast is brought to us by TAG, Mercedes and Swisse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom