• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The girl I had a crush on has a boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
I'm torn between sadness for the OP and Schadenfreude... Man, 4 years! Don't you have some self respect or something? Please tell me you are less than 20 years old, please.

noisome07

Banned
Jibril said:
da fuck
it's like you've stolen several of my identities, I had no idea people actually SAVED my avatars!
I'll find a way to get my loved ones back! I swear I will All of them are mine! :lol

:lol :lol :lol

na, I just hit back a couple of times, copied the link and all that.. and the heavy rain chick, just googled her and made a quick avatar.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
noisome07 said:
:lol :lol :lol

na, I just hit back a couple of times, copied the link and all that.. and the heavy rain chick, just googled her and made a quick avatar.

it's like I'm reading my own posts and not recognizing them :lol

You can have pseudo-Keira <3

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Vox-Pop said:
I got scared and never asked her out, I feared that I would mess it up somehow-I don't know that many people so I try not screw things up with those who talk to me. Never though it would happen to be honest--naive.
you thought she'd be single the rest of her life while you admired her in silence?

whitehawk

Banned
Vox-Pop said:
I got scared and never asked her out, I feared that I would mess it up somehow-I don't know that many people so I try not screw things up with those who talk to me. Never though it would happen to be honest--naive.
I think it's time you start posting here.

I'm sure it sucks dude, but you did have 4 years. If her relationship status changes, then go for her, but for now move on. Also dude, rejection isn't as bad as it seems. It really isn't.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
In 16 years of the internet I have never seen anyone just jack up an avatar like that :lol

BocoDragon said:
2uzscaa.jpg
2uzscaa.jpg

catfight.

Now I miss my Keira Knightley icon :(

Edit: It has returned!

Aselith

Vox-Pop said:
just read both facebook status and talks. :(

I've been following her for the last four years, and now I've lost my chance. My life is over. I'll just die alone, miserable and bitter. That is what I get for talking to people and getting attached.

Fucking creeper.

Veidt

Siebzehn50 said:
Now I miss my Keira Knightley icon :(
1. That's not Keira in my (our) avatars
2. Why did you change her? She's like 90% why I like you.

Mistouze said:
I'm torn between sadness for the OP and Schadenfreude... Man, 4 years! Don't you have some self respect or something? Please tell me you are less than 20 years old, please.
I would think he is (anime avatar, having a crush on a female for 4 years while taking no initiative to make it more than just a friendship, the facebook stalking...).

But yeah, next time you have a crush on a friend, out with it - friend zone is no fun unless there's some benefits to it (which you also have to make progress towards, of course).
EDIT: AND NO STALKING!

Jibril said:
1. That's not Keira in my (our) avatars
2. Why did you change her? She's like 90% why I like you.

I know its not, she's from Heavy Rain. She just looks like Keira.

I changed it back now!

Ominym

Banned
If it makes you feel any better, you were probably in the "Friend-Zone" and she wasn't interested in you now anyway.

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Vox-Pop said:
just read both facebook status and talks. :(

I've been following her for the last four years, and now I've lost my chance. My life is over. I'll just die alone, miserable and bitter. That is what I get for talking to people and getting attached.

I... wait... what, it took you 4 years to make a move?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
35bcbw5.gif

Seriously though. I hope this is a joke thread, because 4 years is some stalker shit. Move on dude, theres always a hotter/funner/all around cooler girl.

Dogenzaka

Banned
tri_willy said:
its only over when she's married OP :D

This.

I had a crush on a girl for a looooong time, and this guy that also liked her moved in on her. But they lasted 6 months, and they broke up, because of reasons that involved him. Now she and I might be going to the same college....and she's single.

NEVER GIVE UP!

Though technically, this is your fault for talking to people and getting attached to people. What were you thinking?! Shame on you!

Ten-Song

Man, if I have a crush on a girl and I haven't made a move within a week or so, then I give up and move on with my life... but four years? FOUR GODDAMN YEARS?!

Seriously, four years?

Dogenzaka said:
NEVER GIVE UP!

It's not a matter of "giving up." It's a matter of moving on with your goddamn life.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Dogenzaka said:
This.

I had a crush on a girl for a looooong time, and this guy that also liked her moved in on her. But they lasted 6 months, and they broke up, because of reasons that involved him. Now she and I might be going to the same college....and she's single.

NEVER GIVE UP!

Though technically, this is your fault for talking to people and getting attached to people. What were you thinking?! Shame on you!

The hell? You too? Are you going to make a move someday or waiting for her to rape you?

Veidt

Siebzehn50 said:
This thread should really be about Keira Knightley and hot girls that look like her.

I approve. She was pretty hot in the first POTC.

Venomgxt

I've been in love with a girl for more than 2 years now. I think about her everyday. I've ruin my chances with her a couple of times so now im just waiting to meet another girl more special than her sorry ass.

Dogenzaka

Banned
Ten-Song said:
Man, if I have a crush on a girl and I haven't made a move within a week or so, then I give up and move on with my life... but four years? FOUR GODDAMN YEARS?!

Seriously, four years?

Well, the girl I've sorta kind of been eyeing, talking to and "crushing" on for a long time, I've been doing so for I'd say...actually 4 years now too.

But the reason I haven't said anything, and neither has she to anyone else, is because we're only now finishing high school and because she's said that she doesn't want to date until she's ready for a full-time commitment, seeking marriage, and already established in college, likely. I'm the same way.

If we end up going to the same college, and I get to spend more time with her (right now and throughout high school, we've been so busy with schoolwork we hardly spend real time together. She's in the top 1% of her graduating class with a 4.5 GPA, as well, so she's been busy), then I might ask her out.

Whoa whoa wait this thread isn't about me. Sorry.

Uhhhh anyway, my advice to the OP is just that if you want to get over her, do so. If you don't want to, wait and see how her relationship works out. In the meanwhile, don't feel bad if you want to explore and see if there are other women who might interest you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom