• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The girl I had a crush on has a boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just from a few lines, I'm already getting douchechills from the awkward and nerdy mental image of OP. You never had a chance, and you know it, and you instead decided to just be a fucking creep instead of doing something better with your time in the last four years.

Four years? Jesus Christ... I mean... Here's your solution:

j7eqf4.jpg

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Dogenzaka said:
Well, the girl I've sorta kind of been eyeing, talking to and "crushing" on for a long time, I've been doing so for I'd say...actually 4 years now too.

But the reason I haven't said anything, and neither has she to anyone else, is because we're only now finishing high school and because she's said that she doesn't want to date until she's ready for a full-time commitment, seeking marriage, and already established in college, likely. I'm the same way.

Whoa whoa wait this thread isn't about me. Sorry.

Uhhhh anyway, my advice to the OP is just that if you want to get over her, do so. If you don't want to, wait and see how her relationship works out. In the meanwhile, don't feel bad if you want to explore and see if there are other women who might interest you.
I understand dude, expect replace high school for college, we had the same major so we had same classes on and off together. I just wasn't expecting her to get a bf.

Ten-Song

Dogenzaka said:
Well, the girl I've sorta kind of been eyeing, talking to and "crushing" on for a long time, I've been doing so for I'd say...actually 4 years now too.

But the reason I haven't said anything, and neither has she to anyone else, is because we're only now finishing high school and because she's said that she doesn't want to date until she's ready for a full-time commitment, seeking marriage, and already established in college, likely. I'm the same way.

If we end up going to the same college, and I get to spend more time with her (right now and throughout high school, we've been so busy with schoolwork we hardly spend real time together. She's in the top 1% of her graduating class with a 4.5 GPA, as well, so she's been busy), then I might ask her out.

But you JUST said she spent six months dating a guy, and now you say she's not really into dating? Your are projecting in a way that does not sound healthy at all.

Vox-Pop said:
I just wasn't expecting her to get a bf.

Because you were living in a fantasy world that does not actually exist!

Agent Ghost

aka MAJIKdR46oN
Ok this is what you do.

1. Hire an upscale prostitute to sleep with said boyfriend. Capture on tape.
2. Email the tape to her. Offer a shoulder to cry on.
3. ???
4. Profit

Weenerz

Banned
Vox-Pop said:
just read both facebook status and talks. :(

I've been following her for the last four years, and now I've lost my chance. My life is over. I'll just die alone, miserable and bitter. That is what I get for talking to people and getting attached.

Bear, salmon, etc.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Liu Kang Baking A Pie said:
Just from a few lines, I'm already getting douchechills from the awkward and nerdy mental image of OP. You never had a chance, and you know it, and you instead decided to just be a fucking creep instead of doing something better with your time in the last four years.
:lol

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Ten-Song said:
But you JUST said she spent six months dating a guy, and now you say she's not really into dating? Your are projecting in a way that does not sound healthy at all.

m-night-shyamalan.jpg

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Ok, ok, guys, I stand corrected. OP, you are god damn pathetic. :lol :lol Like Liu Kang said, I'm getting douchechills like crazy from this shit.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Ten-Song said:

As if you could believe anyone who tells "I don't want to date right now". EVERYONE ALWAYS WANTS TO DATE SOMEONE THEY FANCY!

The difference is in activelly searching for someone to date or just waiting that an opportunity comes around.

Dunno why, but this thread is angering me. Some of you guys are really wasting their time. The worse that can happen if you make a move is to get rejected. Think hard about it, it's really not that bad. A girl rejecting you is somehow doing something good for you, she's telling you she's not interested so you can start looking for someone else.

Don't be a fucking creep, people date all the time. Asking a girl out should be something casual...

SONS, I AM DISSAPOINT

Socreges

Banned
Vox-Pop said:
I just wasn't expecting her to get a bf.
Again, four years?

Well, that was the past. Now it's time we work out a strategy as to how you move on. I suggest you go into a Masters/PhD program, find a single girl that you like who is doing the same thing you are, and do not ask her out for several years. The good thing is that this is exactly what you've just done, so you would have honed your tactics on not doing anything and your chances of nothing happening leading to you dating her would be made all the better. What do you think?

Ten-Song

Agent Ghost said:
Ok this is what you do.

1. Hire an upscale prostitute to sleep with said boyfriend. Capture on tape.
2. Email the tape to her. Offer a shoulder to cry on.
3. Spend more time not making a move and just being "a good friend."
4. She starts dating another guy that isn't you.

Fixed.

Vox-Pop said:

I've been following her for the last four years, and now I've lost my chance. My life is over. I'll just die alone, miserable and bitter. That is what I get for talking to people and getting attached.

holy crap. get a grip and stop being stalker emo kid!

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Siebzehn50 said:
Definitely really hot in both

http://whatsontv.co.uk/blogs/movietalk/files/2008/09/knightley-domino.jpg[IMG][IMG]http://www.screenhead.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/keiraknightleypirate.jpg[IMG]

I have a thing for short hair though so I'd probably have to go with Domino.[/QUOTE]

She's got dat ass in the POTC. She doesn't appear to be having it irl or any other flicks.

And seriously, I'm just going to throw a number out of my ass and say that the whole "waiting" and "holding out" thing works like maybe .0001% of the time. There's no reason for it. All you're doing in that meantime is raising expectations and putting something that may otherwise be casual on a pedestal for Indiana Jones to swipe and replace with a bag of sand*.

*Shut up. It's late! :lol

Dogenzaka

Banned
Ten-Song said:

She didn't want to date in high school....but she fell for the guy and after a period of denying her own feelings, decided to date him. After the relationship turned out to be exactly the opposite of what she expected, she broke up with him. That was 2 years ago and she hasn't dated since. It only more firmly reestablished her desires to wait until she's more mature before she seriously dates.

I don't see how it's unhealthy to not want to date in high school. Most people are fucking morons in high school (see: adolescence) and just wants to hit it and quit it. She wants a mature, deep, committing relationship, probably seeking marriage, and I do too, so it's perfectly reasonable that she'd want to wait until college or so.

Lebron

Vox-Pop said:
I'll just die alone, miserable and bitter.
Because you failed to pull the trigger. You had four years to do something yet you did nothing. Now here you are, crying yourself to sleep while she is more than likely getting plowed into a coma. People can't read minds. This is what happens when you don't speak the fuck up.

Vox-Pop said:

Are you 16? Grow up.
Are you 27? I feel your pain :(

norinrad

Jeez do i know it sucks but life goes on. A couple of days a go i was told my a girl i was really into that she's married. I shrugged it off and moved on.

_Isaac

Lebron said:
Because you failed to pull the trigger. You had four years to do something yet you did nothing. Now here you are, crying yourself to sleep while she is more than likely getting plowed into a coma. People can't read minds. This is what happens when you don't speak the fuck up.

She most likely would have said no anyway. Which is a good thing since he would have moved on to stalk some other girl.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Vox-Pop said:

You can always read My Balls to get over it :lol

(This joke looks so wrong outside of it's proper context)

Seriously, 80% of girls that are attractive in the least are already being serviced. Deal with it.

Ten-Song

Dogenzaka said:
She didn't want to date in high school....but she fell for the guy and after a period of denying her own feelings, decided to date him. After the relationship turned out to be exactly the opposite of what she expected, she broke up with him. That was 2 years ago and she hasn't dated since. It only more firmly reestablished her desires to wait until she's more mature before she seriously dates.

I don't see how it's unhealthy to not want to date in high school. Most people are fucking morons in high school (see: adolescence) and just wants to hit it and quit it. She wants a mature, deep, committing relationship, probably seeking marriage, and I do too, so it's perfectly reasonable that she'd want to wait until college or so.

The "unhealthy" part wasn't me making assumptions about what she's after, it's the fact that you are making assumptions on her behalf.

Siebzehn50 said:
What!? No way, I love short hair.

*high-five*

Baby Milo

Vox-Pop said:

jesus christ

Dogenzaka

Banned
Ten-Song said:
The "unhealthy" part wasn't me making assumptions about what she's after, it's the fact that you are making assumptions on her behalf.

I'm not making assumptions on her behalf. We talk, she's told me all of this. Lol. Including what she thinks about relationships, and what I think, and why they broke up, etc.

_Isaac said:
Ugh. Short hair is an automatic meh.

well, err, thats just your opinion man.

Generally, if a girl can pull off short hair, I am usually pretty attracted to them. I prefer short haired Keira

"Anybody who ever built an empire, or changed the world, sat where you are now. And it's because they sat there that they were able to do it. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom