• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The I bought the DVD/Blu-ray/4k disc and don't want the digital code give away |OT|

Amazon is offering $8 Video Credit for Free w/ promo code SOVWR7OU8F

To redeem select any movie then click "more purchase options" on the right side below price and then click "Redeem a gift card or promotion code" and enter promo.

Penguin

To redeem select any movie then click "more purchase options" on the right side below price and then click "Redeem a gift card or promotion code" and enter promo.

Ha are there movies 7.99 and cheaper?

The Journey of Natty Gann is $10 and will port to other services - VUDU, iTunes, etc. - as long as you link your DMA account to those and Amazon. Any of the "Disney Movies Anywhere" movies will do the same.

You don't have to buy immediately it seems. Just add it to your account that way and pair with some shipping credits.

rjinaz

Thanks. Good time to buy Disney movies with no codes since it's DMA and I can watch on VUDU.

I don't usually buy SD, but, most of the Disney movies are $10 SD so that's $2 for the movie. I went with National Treasure.

I'd also recommend A Goofy Movie since it's only available in SD anyway.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member

I read this originally as "Amazon is offering $8 Vudu Credit" :p Still nabbed it, for possibly some rentals or something down the line. Would rather own stuff via Vudu anyways.

rjinaz

I read this originally as "Amazon is offering $8 Vudu Credit" :p Still nabbed it, for possibly some rentals or something down the line. Would rather own stuff via Vudu anyways.

Disney movies if you have your DMA linked with both Amazon and VUDU.
Bought National Treasure. It was on VUDU in a minute and I got the Disney Reward Points.

dallow_bg

nods at old men

Doesn't seem to redeem for me. :(

Got Canadian versions of Leon and The Fifth Element.

They're from UHD disks, so might be 4K streams? I've no idea.

If you know for sure these work in your region, first to shout out gets the code.

I am Canadian and would like Leon. Thanks.

I doubt the stream are 4k but I would still like a copy of the film.

rjinaz

That is one awful sale.

Lol right.

But free is free. Or at least it was when the deal was live.

Also I saw in another community that an Amazon rep maybe hinted that the deal would be back and that maybe it's some kind of glitch currently preventing the code from working. Guess we'll see.

Syriel

Updated OP with notes about Flixster Video shutdown in the US and the elimination of CinemaNow as a UV provider.

asagami_

Banned
I have a code for Evil Dead 2 in UV and it say I have until september to redeem it, so... May the first one to share me their favorite Bruce Campbell scene in any of his movie to win the code.

Disclaimer: I'm at work and I would send the code at almost 12 hours from now.

rjinaz

Updated OP with notes about Flixster Video shutdown in the US and the elimination of CinemaNow as a UV provider.

Your OP really is amazing so kudos. I went through it again yesterday and missed the UHD codes google doc you shared. Now that is handy right there.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I have a UK/Ireland code for Skull Island 4K. I believe it's UV.

First PM gets it. Please don't request if you are not from that region.

Edit: Gone

asagami_

Banned
Ok, I wasn't expecting many quotes and I can't watch YT at the moment. I could choose Stanng243 because was the first, but I guess I will decide until I watch the videos :p

And if nobody quote me again before this comment I say my code is already "taken". Just wait me for decide who is the winner.

I have a code for Evil Dead 2 in UV and it say I have until september to redeem it, so... May the first one to share me their favorite Bruce Campbell scene in any of his movie to win the code.

4862705-ed+%286%29.gif

RNaTXeX.gif

Mikurden

Ok, the code looks to work only in Canada. So the first Canadian that quotes this post can have the code.

I was able to use a code like this just by changing the region to Canada in the dropdown selection so I'll give it a shot if the first guy doesn't want to try that.

As someone who just started getting into UV, and I've been using Flixster exclusively, what happens to the movies? Can I still watch my existing collection via the publishers site?

I'm in Canada so technically this doesn't effect me right now. But I can't imagine that with the US version closing it's doors that it's days are not numbered in Canada (hopefully I'm wrong).

As someone who just started getting into UV, and I've been using Flixster exclusively, what happens to the movies? Can I still watch my existing collection via the publishers site?

I'm in Canada so technically this doesn't effect me right now. But I can't imagine that with the US version closing it's doors that it's days are not numbered in Canada (hopefully I'm wrong).

It means you need to/should create another account with another UV provider and connect your library. I'm not sure of what other providers operate in Canada, though.

Syriel

All your movies are still in your UV locker.

That's one of the benefits of UV (with its various storefronts) vs a single store like Amazon or iTunes.

If Apple closes down iTunes movies, you lose all your films. If a UV storefront goes out of business, you still keep watching your UV films elsewhere.

Top Bottom