• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The I bought the DVD/Blu-ray/4k disc and don't want the digital code give away |OT|

Giving out a UV code for Jupiter Ascending

Post your favorite rollerblading or extreme sports based gifs or memes. Bonus points for featuring dinosaurs.

Man, so far it's not a great movie.

I'll check the thread in 12-18 hours to decide.

webkatt

Post your favorite rollerblading or extreme sports based gifs or memes. Bonus points for featuring dinosaurs.

Solarbabies-Poster.jpg

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFcDCJyP9fo

DOWN

Banned

VeNBg.gif

Hex

Banned

It is a video, could not find a gif lol

Here

Mad Max Fury Road time! (Getting 3d versions of stuff I already got)
Share your favorite scene, quote, image wherever from the series. Winner picked sometime after 8am central tomorrow.

Share your favorite scene, quote, image wherever from the series. Winner picked sometime after 8am central tomorrow.
Don’t need the film (bought early digital release, then blu ray, then black and chrome), but any excuse for sharing the warrior of the wasteland. The ayotola of rock n rolla.
Just walk away.

BumRush

Honestly, my favorite thing about it is the sound effects (although everything about it is amazing). That very first war rig air horn sound is so real and gritty, it helps set the stage.

Thanks for doing this!!

fTKkqat.jpg

When I saw this in the theater, the crowd both started laughing and cheering for this glorious insanity. It was a highlight for me for this amazing ride of a movie.

Jigolo

The $10 off isn't being added for me. Do I need to be a Prime Member for it to take effect?

click enter your code --> enter MUSIC1 --> click the little X to rid pop up --> click "click here" to sign up and from there I forgot but you will receive and e-mail that you got the promotion.

AndyD

aka andydumi
I can't find the actual image but it's a few seconds before this one:
mad-max-fury-road-rosie-models.jpg

It's where they all look like they are one person.

While not a huge fan of Beyond Thunderdome, I love this scene. Here's a 'making of' shot.

oo0ppCn.jpg

Top Bottom