• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The I bought the DVD/Blu-ray/4k disc and don't want the digital code give away |OT|

codes sent.

I kinda wish i asked for everyones favorite Darwyn Cooke comic for New Frontier.
Or a Photoshop dinosaur island. Well too late.

mechashiva already has the movie. Its just a re-release of the 2008 animated movie.

So we can do the comp of your favorite Darwyn Cooke comic or page/alt cover.
i will sent the code out in about 24hours.

mechashiva already has the movie. Its just a re-release of the 2008 animated movie.

So we can do the comp of your favorite Darwyn Cooke comic or page/alt cover.
i will sent the code out in about 24hours.

I have a US UV code for It Follows.

Post some awesome screenshots from horror films. My favorite one in the next few hours gets the code.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
I have a US UV code for It Follows.

Post some awesome screenshots from horror films. My favorite one in the next few hours gets the code.

ok time to figure out how to take a screen cap

got just the frame from 1978 John Carpenter masterpiece in mind

ok time to figure out how to take a screen cap

got just the frame from 1978 John Carpenter masterpiece in mind
You can find many online. Just mainly looking for actual shots from films and not PR stuff.

And curious if we are thinking of the same part from the film. If so, a gif works too.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
You can find many online. Just mainly looking for actual shots from films and not PR stuff.

And curious if we are thinking of the same part from the film. If so, a gif works too.

found it without having to screen cap... the resolution is a little low but it is maybe my favorite creepy frame in any movie

picture-3.png

rjinaz

I redeemed Fifth Element on VUDU and it doesn't have UHD. Did I fuck up by not redeeming it on Sony?

I think so. I made the same mistake of redeeming a Star Trek UHD code on VUDU and it now doesn't show UHD anywhere. Always use the UHD redeem doc linked in the OP.

found it without having to screen cap... the resolution is a little low but it is maybe my favorite creepy frame in any movie

picture-3.png

One of many amazing shots in the film. But, not the instant kill shot. If anyone wanted to have an instant win, it would have been this GIF or the end of this shot:

gif-creepy-halloween-portable.gif

I love me some House references, but using the Jason X version of the greatest horror film kill of all time and not the OG? For shame!

Y1ZDcE.gif

And here is the winner. I had totally forgotten about this awesome shot. Normally I think of this one:
a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-wall.gif

Thank you for reminding me of another iconic moment from the film. PM incoming!

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I opened up my Guardians of the Galaxy 2 4K disc to give away the code here, then remembered that Marvel & Star Wars Blu-rays don't come with digital codes. WTF is that all about?

Should have a Wonder Woman 4K code to give away later this week though.

I opened up my Guardians of the Galaxy 2 4K disc to give away the code here, then remembered that Marvel & Star Wars Blu-rays don't come with digital codes. WTF is that all about?
It should've come with a copy. Marvel combo packs and Rogue One/Force Awakens have all had digital copies. (Unless you're in the UK.)

I can verify that the last two Star Wars films came with digital codes.

Next time make sure to buy the Blu-ray that says "digital" on the box. Some copies don't come with it

Syriel

Should have a Wonder Woman 4K code to give away later this week though.

To clarify for all:

Marvel & Star Wars 4K discs (aka Disney) come with Digital Codes in Canada, Japan, and the US.

Anywhere else in the world is SoL right now, IIRC.

Also, all of the original release Marvel discs have been discontinued in the US (ones with just disc) and replaced with a new pressing that includes Blu + Digital, but no DVD.

Yes, this means there are digital codes for Iron Man now.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I'm pretty sure they often, but not always, come with Disney Movies Anywhere codes.

It should've come with a copy. Marvel combo packs and Rogue One/Force Awakens have all had digital copies. (Unless you're in the UK.)

I can verify that the last two Star Wars films came with digital codes.

Next time make sure to buy the Blu-ray that says "digital" on the box. Some copies don't come with it

To clarify for all:

Marvel & Star Wars 4K discs (aka Disney) come with Digital Codes in Canada, Japan, and the US.

Anywhere else in the world is SoL right now, IIRC.

Also, all of the original release Marvel discs have been discontinued in the US (ones with just disc) and replaced with a new pressing that includes Blu + Digital, but no DVD.

Yes, this means there are digital codes for Iron Man now.

Yea I'm in Ireland, so no digital codes for any of the Star Wars or Marvel movies, which is pretty lame. Near as I can tell Disney are the only company that does this here, is there any particular reason I wonder?

Top Bottom