• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iDOLM@STER Community |OT| Are you LADY?

rpmurphy

Can't stop, won't stop collecting IdolM@ster figures. Barnes and Noble spoils me.

Rosenburg Engel, AKA Ranko Kanzaki. My favorite of the Cinderella Girls, next to Kaede. After about fifteen minutes of not figuring out how to set up the stand that came with it, I just set it up so they were doing a duet.

Don't be fooled; that background falls down if I so much as touch the stand wrong.

Whaaaa, I need to check my local B&N later.

pariah164

Whaaaa, I need to check my local B&N later.
They also had a few other characters in that set, including Miku, which I almost picked. Had Ranko not been there...

For whatever reason, my B&N seems to get in a new shipment of (seemingly random) anime goods every week. They also had figures from Sailor Moon, Dragonball Z, and Love Live!, along with a few SH FiguArts. They had a Link Nendoroid too, but it was too rich for my blood (nearly $50!).

Accoun

maekawa_miku_and_tada_riina_idolmaster_and_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_drawn_by_muchi_maro__5b213a69e9a5552836dd5af910af9047.jpg

Accoun

Gotta love Meto. Shame, he hasn't put up a drawing video in a while (would also help if he used more than 2-3 track as background music).

mcz117chief

Hi, lads. I am a passive fan of iDOLM@STER and I wanted to ask a couple of questions.

1) Where can I get a dvd/blu-ray of the 765 productions anime in English (subtitles are enough)?

2) Are there plans to release any iDOLM@STER game in English?

muteki

Just paid off Platinum Stars.

Looking forward to it but not sure what I'm getting myself into, as I've only played the Shiny Festa games so far.

m0t0k1

So there are 765 girls in the mecha anime?

It was the First Idolm@ster Anime that existed and it was a Mech anime. Created by Sunrise which is known for thei Gundam series. Fans where pissed back in the days because they wanted a normal idol anime good times. It's about Girls becoming Idolm@sters and they become that by controlling the idols those mechs. There is almost no singing and dancing. Just saving the world from meteors. I enjoyed it but it is kind of the Sticker Star of the series. Some people love it to death but a lot of people got a sour taste in their mouth. Maybe the opinion is changed now since we got normal Im@s anime.

edit: Also note its 1st vision so some idols didnt exist yet. Like the old 961 Idols Like Miki, Takane and Hibiki. There personalties sometimes also differ. Chihaya is waaayyy different lol.

CoinArt

with occasional comments by original poster Something Awful forums user Three Cookies

ViwYMKV.gif

SgyuJTG.gif

SeCm3E6.gif

IlRSr1Q.gif

obl2YBV.gif

d1sT5l9.gif

T7DFexK.gif

fiiAb9R.gif

9qCOEmp.gif

zdRW5NZ.png

NSLOgPi.png

6fGBgM1.png

LyfO8WA.gif

UxRDszs.gif

typq6EB.gif

anFVIVR.gif

MifUUD8.gif

CTORqwM.png

MnihMXn.png

ZQE56Gj.gif

typq6EB.gif

xenoglossia the mc shows her boobs to a sentient robot and it records her
pVDOz3F.gif

CIaeen8.gif

v0Kcu6O.gif

v0Kcu6O.gif

pvBHl0Q.png

SmxZCok.gif

9IKteG1.gif

ncMx1go.gif

kYSG5F1.gif

jq0106Q.gif

lszq1gP.gif

[sounds of gunfire and people screaming]
1C8sr0I.gif

Fdz6mb1.gif

0iNWqVc.gif

Hzux1hU.gif

S6NiufZ.gif

vWKTzVL.gif

UPcJ7yC.gif

SZv65b7.png

hgavpFP.gif

pknSBuW.png

a twist i did not expect in the idolmaster robot anime is a character fucking her adopted father
A8yBrWQ.gif

n5a14If.png

6IQrWBx.gif

Kh8bdfQ.gif

k6UoRUy.gif

gNM6NvB.gif

DXs51hi.gif

three episodes left haruka has finally confessed her love to the giant robot
YIoOKjk.gif

SA5LMUC.gif

84FgFH5.gif

3Vz2aq8.gif

vwOn81c.gif

tpw4BrK.gif

Lp8VA3V.gif

A3szUJU.gif

CZCTXPT.gif

xHbj6Xv.gif

px2GKbC.gif

Q6gFeGJ.png

zLaC3ZJ.gif

rcJq8cc.gif

aSexTKa.gif

i should have just watched puchim@s

Stuart444

No M@STERPIECE?

8FQI6Sb.webp

Unless they are one of the ????s then probably DLC eventually?

I'm hoping Little Match Girl is DLC at some point, I loved that song.

edit: actually, yeah, the ????s wouldn't be it either so yeah, probably DLC or something.

The ????s ones would be Happy and ザ・ライブ革命でSHOW since I don't see them on the list.

ah well, we'll get confirmation of all this stuff soon.

also, trophy list:

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5138-アイドルマスター-プラチナスターズ

Stuart444

I had to retry my debut :( taking time to get used to this new style when I'm used to the IMAS2/OFA style (doesn't help that I played some OFA yesterday >.>)

kollapse

Neo Member
Gentlemen and ladies, my hype for Platinum Stars is real. Is there going to be an OT?

I'm regretting going physical now; amiami just shipped today for me.

Top Bottom