• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iDOLM@STER Community |OT| Are you LADY?

Messiah

New DLC PV

Not a fan of the new song, really.

Famitsu also has some new information and screenshots up.

CmNF2iwUoAQeDCR.jpg

Yuuichi

If I'm reading that article right 「I Want」and 「目が逢う瞬間」are part of the first dlc, so they're probably using newer songs for the character stuff?

Accoun

I'm surprised no one here has posted that Play-Asia has tweeted that people may email them at plzsenpai@play-asia.com to tell them what games they would like to see get released in English in Southeast Asia so they can let companies know what games are being demanded. My vote went to Idolmaster Platinum Stars.

https://twitter.com/playasia/status/747991173059358720

Welp, the total number of votes was a bit over 300 so far, so it's going as expected...
nowhere.
iM@S was the highest voted one, with astounding 51 votes.

Zabi

Banned
Welp, the total number of votes was a bit over 300 so far, so it's going as expected...
nowhere.
iM@S was the highest voted one, with astounding 51 votes.

I haven't seen any news sites reporting on it though. The only reason I found out about it was because of a thread on reddit. Basically, its has no real exposure.

gibbsy24

I haven't seen any news sites reporting on it though. The only reason I found out about it was because of a thread on reddit. Basically, its has no real exposure.
I'd imagine most popular gaming sites avoid promoting Playasia. They're quite open about their opinions regarding certain controversial subjects.

Saved up gems for like seven months waiting for Anzu and I still didn't get her, just every SR under the sun. Why am I even here? To suffer? Every night, I can feel Anzu... and Kaede... even Minami. The gems I've lost... the idols I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all there. You feel it too, don't you?

kagamin

Saved up gems for like seven months waiting for Anzu and I still didn't get her, just every SR under the sun. Why am I even here? To suffer? Every night, I can feel Anzu... and Kaede... even Minami. The gems I've lost... the idols I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all there. You feel it too, don't you?

You can have any idol you want.. out of the original 13.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Emailing to vote is already a big barrier v.s. say a simple poll.

I hate sending "meaningless" emails. Feels so lame. Don't really know how to describe it.

Zabi

Banned
I'd imagine most popular gaming sites avoid promoting Playasia. They're quite open about their opinions regarding certain controversial subjects.

But even the sites who are supportive of Play-Asia and those certain controversial subjects are not reporting on it. Wait a minute, I hadn't checked the twitter pages of those sites.

*checks*

Interesting. They make a tweet about it but not actually posting any articles about it.

Last night I caved and bought $50 in gems... I didn't get Anzu, just four Umeki's. I might just take a new name and skip town because I don't think I can handle this shame I've brought on myself and my family.

I want to apologize to Bamco for what I said about the event where you could buy an SSR for 30 bucks... If only I could go back to that time, now I have to hold on to my 1200 paid gems and hope it comes around again. My hubris was my downfall.

Teiran

The only reason I never started playing Million Live was because obtaining every Chihaya card in Cinderella Girls took so much out of me, and I couldn't dive into a new game knowing that I'd have to do more, and worse, to complete an even bigger set of Chihaya cards.

But she wasn't wearing glasses in any of them before this...

Accoun

Happy birthday! Looks like (Platinum) stars have aligned well. :>

(wonder if I'm going to wake up to something that cool on my birthday, but it's too near to the release date. Plus my favs all have their trailers already)

Shun

Is anyone doing the OT?

Should I do it, completely in Japanese.

Here's my suggestion for the title.

the iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars |OT| ろ~でぃんぐ♪ろ~でぃんぐ♪. 長いの嫌だ. ろ~でぃんぐ♪ろ~でぃんぐ♪. 短め希望. それっ♪

OMG, that new Chihaya card.

CnA9Gq8VUAAetn_.jpg

Wow her new business card.

Ch15jpjUgAAv3vO.jpg

Rhapsody

Banned
Is anyone doing the OT?

the iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars |OT| ろ~でぃんぐ♪ろ~でぃんぐ♪. 長いの嫌だ. ろ~でぃんぐ♪ろ~でぃんぐ♪. 短め希望. それっ♪

My ears.

gibbsy24

Is anyone doing the OT?

I am in favor of this.

Yuuichi

Is anyone doing the OT?

19d5d0f3ea.jpg

kagamin

Is anyone doing the OT?

There is a legitimate reason I prefer Mami over Ami.

m0t0k1

But wait! Not until another DLC trailer.
https://youtu.be/L3T_HuTppLk

Looks like there is some kind of mobage in that dlc trailer. Looks like there are events running which contain a possibility of getting the i want costume. Dunno if they also sell them as normal dlc. But you get those donut thingys which gift gifts and the gold gifts are the accessories and outfit. You can also buy those items that help unlocking the gifts.

pariah164

Can't stop, won't stop collecting IdolM@ster figures. Barnes and Noble spoils me.

Rosenburg Engel, AKA Ranko Kanzaki. My favorite of the Cinderella Girls, next to Kaede. After about fifteen minutes of not figuring out how to set up the stand that came with it, I just set it up so they were doing a duet.

Don't be fooled; that background falls down if I so much as touch the stand wrong.

Top Bottom