• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Kiseki / Trails (of the Sky/Zero/Ao/Sen/Etc) Community Thread: SPOILERTAGS OR DIE

SephLuis

Wow! This is very illuminating.
I don't know how in the hell I missed that dialogue. My reading ability must be worse than I thought, but it was a really tricky situation to read even when I tried using my Google Translate capture app to back me up.

If KeA suddenly gained ability to control all three superior elements, then why was she given to the cult? Just to bide time until they could reawaken her again when the time was right? Or was it because she was too dangerous?

Don't know if I can agree with Dieter not being a total bad guy, if he had just used KeA's power defensively I could see that, but he also enlisted the Red Constellation (which caused death and destruction throughout Crossbell as a political ploy) and since they founded the cult they were behind the human experimentation and all that entails as well. Of course we cannot forget Ouroboros who now has a reputation for causing havoc that he employed too.

Maybe more will get revealed behind Dieter as I keep playing.

The Crois family created the cult to put their schemes in motion while they seized funds for everything via their bank business.

So the Crois family controls both the cult (action) and banks (funds). I forgot to tell before but the original Mirage treasure was entrusted to the Crois family. Thus, they are obsessed with creating a new one.

The rest of your questions will be eventually answered by the game.

The next few chapters will be fun.

TR_

Don't know if I can agree with Dieter not being a total bad guy, if he had just used KeA's power defensively I could see that, but he also enlisted the Red Constellation (which caused death and destruction throughout Crossbell as a political ploy) and since they founded the cult they were behind the human experimentation and all that entails as well. Of course we cannot forget Ouroboros who now has a reputation for causing havoc that he employed too.

Maybe more will get revealed behind Dieter as I keep playing.

If you bought the special edition it comes with a drama cd and it gives some more insight into his actions. It basically explains why the SSS was split up at the beginning of Ao.

Young Magus

Starting Chapter 2 of Ao and I got a question:

So by the end of Ch.1 we find out that Randy's dad was the one that fought Fie's boss/kinda dad. And that BOTH are stated to be dead.......did they both land the last blow or what?

Next Chapter is the Trade Conference that was mentioned in Cold Steel......shits gonna hop from 0 to 1000 from here on out right?

SephLuis

So by the end of Ch.1 we find out that Randy's dad was the one that fought Fie's boss/kinda dad. And that BOTH are stated to be dead.......did they both land the last blow or what?

Next Chapter is the Trade Conference that was mentioned in Cold Steel......shits gonna hop from 0 to 1000 from here on out right?

They killed each other but it doesn't say exactly how. From what I understand the match was a draw so it's possible they both died changing last blows.

The Trade Conference is a very special moment and I don't think hopping from 0 to a 1000 is enough =D

Gu4n

If you did the Cold Steel II's NG+ quest, you know that
the two Gods that once fought on Erebonian soil lost their lives in exactly the same manner. Always struck is as remarkable.

Nyoro SF

If you did the Cold Steel II's NG+ quest, you know that
the two Gods that once fought on Erebonian soil lost their lives in exactly the same manner. Always struck is as remarkable.

That, and
Zephyr = breeze/wind, and their symbol is green colored... Red Constellation of course, speaks for itself in terms of red & fire.... heh heh heh.

Young Magus

Ch. 2 of Ao

Seriously, "I seen some shit" Shadow Randy image is fuckin terrifying. Everytime he interacts with his uncle and couson he switches 0-to-60
The trade conference was OMG levels yo, as soon as the chopper came up I know this shit was.goona.go.down. That tank boss started out rough tho but as soon as the ADF went down it was smooth sailing. Side note whats wazys best "bulid"? Lloyd and Randy hit things, Ellie heals/offense arts, Tio=ARTS and Noel range and debuffs. Wazy tho....Im lost
Osborne and Rocksmith are both slick mothafuckers, they knew that they had targets on there back IN THEIR HOME LANDS and they still went to the convo, even better was that they tried tie the fukkery back to how crossbell needs to get stronger and be a part of their respective counties to prevent shit like that from happening. Fuck Up Yo cant blame Dieter for what he did, speaking of which.....
I was expective the statement to declare Independence as soon as the convo continued after.....the fukkery. It also made sense as the discussion turned from trade to the state of crossbell and it was a nice third options of the decisions offered. Shits gonna get hella real now I take it?

In lighter spoliers

The side quest with Oliver had me crack a smile from beginning to end. As soon as I saw Millet in a MIB suit I knew out spoony bar- musican of love was up to no good. The payoff of Lloyd losing his words when he sees him as a prince was Grrrreat
The ester eggs of old falcom games on the PC was nice.
POM! is srs biness yo

SephLuis

Ch. 2 of Ao

Seriously, "I seen some shit" Shadow Randy image is fuckin terrifying. Everytime he interacts with his uncle and couson he switches 0-to-60
The trade conference was OMG levels yo, as soon as the chopper came up I know this shit was.goona.go.down. That tank boss started out rough tho but as soon as the ADF went down it was smooth sailing. Side note whats wazys best "bulid"? Lloyd and Randy hit things, Ellie heals/offense arts, Tio=ARTS and Noel range and debuffs. Wazy tho....Im lost
Osborne and Rocksmith are both slick mothafuckers, they knew that they had targets on there back IN THEIR HOME LANDS and they still went to the convo, even better was that they tried tie the fukkery back to how crossbell needs to get stronger and be a part of their respective counties to prevent shit like that from happening. Fuck Up Yo cant blame Dieter for what he did, speaking of which.....
I was expective the statement to declare Independence as soon as the convo continued after.....the fukkery. It also made sense as the discussion turned from trade to the state of crossbell and it was a nice third options of the decisions offered. Shits gonna get hella real now I take it?

In lighter spoliers

The side quest with Oliver had me crack a smile from beginning to end. As soon as I saw Millet in a MIB suit I knew out spoony bar- musican of love was up to no good. The payoff of Lloyd losing his words when he sees him as a prince was Grrrreat
The ester eggs of old falcom games on the PC was nice.
POM! is srs biness yo

Wazy is an excellent SPD build. By the time an enemy turn passes, Wazy already attacked 3 or 4 times.

And I also loved that side quest. I am playing Cold Steel and I am disappointed I haven't seen his bard side yet (currently on chapter 6 I think)

SephLuis

Double-post but I have a few questions about cs1.

I just got to chapter 6 which is
right after Crossbell trade conference and the terrorist attack

EDIT: AO/ZERO SPOILER WARNING TOO. Thank Nyoro for the warning >.>

At the beginning of the game we see a cutscene that shows a little bit of this scene, however,
Crow or Millium weren't there, the dungeon layout is different and it's unknown if the shot fired by the cannon was a dummy

Is this the same thing that happened on Zero/Ao ? I was seeing another timeline ?
I think it's odd because by the time of the Trade Conference, the SSS would be dead and KeA would have already rewinded time few months ago.

If this is a spoiler in CS1 or CS2, I am alright with being kept in the dark for now.

Young Magus

This week hasn't been good and I didn't even realized it ;_;
Sorry Nyoro if I spoiled you of anything

Nyoro ant the only one you need to apologize too

adb.png

Nyoro SF

This week hasn't been good and I didn't even realized it ;_;
Sorry Nyoro if I spoiled you of anything

I actually finished Ao a few days ago and I've actually been periodically writing more and more about the experience. It was such a long set of final chapters with so much happening it's kind of overwhelming to look back. But I should be done by the end of this week.

Gu4n

Double-post but I have a few questions about cs1.

I just got to chapter 6 which is
right after Crossbell trade conference and the terrorist attack

EDIT: AO/ZERO SPOILER WARNING TOO. Thank Nyoro for the warning >.>

At the beginning of the game we see a cutscene that shows a little bit of this scene, however,
Crow or Millium weren't there, the dungeon layout is different and it's unknown if the shot fired by the cannon was a dummy

Is this the same thing that happened on Zero/Ao ? I was seeing another timeline ?
I think it's odd because by the time of the Trade Conference, the SSS would be dead and KeA would have already rewinded time few months ago.

If this is a spoiler in CS1 or CS2, I am alright with being kept in the dark for now.
(Ao/CS1 spoiler)
The fact that KeA altered history en created a second (nth) timeline, doesn't mean the original timeline doesn't exist anymore. In other words, it is possible that the scene at the beginning of Cold Steel has the railguns shooting at an Orchis Tower in which the S.S.S isn't fulfilling the role as body guard since they died three months earlier.

Young Magus

Ao Intermission

The best thing I did was invite Randy to the ferris wheel......
Randy: This is a niiice rid-LLOYD WHAT THE HELL WAS THE POINT IN THIS? YOU GOT SOMETHING PLANNED?

Lloyd:No....calm down

The hanted castle minigame was fun...too fun. Im also a horrible human for bringing along Elle with me

The find Mishie quest I brought Tio along thanks to her fandom of the thing and the funniest thing was when everyone left the park Tio took the longest and was continuing looking back at Mishie. So adorable

The ghost things gave me some flash backs to SC but thankfully it went smoother this time around. Ol' Camp showin is face to the SSS means thats shits gonna pick up huh? That and the little convo between No. I, VI, and VII means that Ch.3's gonna be poppin with Oroboros fukkery right?

kromeo

Do the Cold Steels have the same guest character system as the earlier games? I know why they do it but I'd still rather just have characters join permanently..

Gu4n

Do the Cold Steels have the same guest character system as the earlier games? I know why they do it but I'd still rather just have characters join permanently..
In Cold Steel I you get a set party every chapter, in Cold Steel II you get a large pool of permanent party members and some guest members you can pick from.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Any updates on when Trails in the Sky TC will be releasing?

Nope. Still "early" 2017 without any real indication of what early is (and their PC games tend to be delayed, which may be worth factoring in).

I think they teased an update on it a while ago, but I don't know that it ever happened.

Edit: It's been over a month since they mentioned posting an update on the game, which was supposed to come around the end of October/early November. Also mentioned that they are aiming for a Spring release.

Nyoro SF

Ao no Kiseki Final Chapters - Part 1

Now seems like a better time than ever to begin writing my thoughts since I have time to relax. I finished this game last week but I am also stupendously lazy and work was killing me so it took some time to write. Everything is written how I remember when I came across each area of plot. Part 2 is coming after, soon.

So Dieter pulls off his little plan, Arios kicks our asses... and Lloyd gets thrown in prison... and then the game gives a little twist that shows I am roomed with Garcia of all people lmao. The prison escape, controlling Garcia, and the dialogue between the two, and the chase scene afterwards were all utterly fantastic and a highlight of the Kiseki series as a whole. I like how it takes Garcia to remind Lloyd to never give up, using Guy's history. And I like how Lloyd periodically relies on criminals and suspects for help too. :p

But after Lloyd escapes, we get rescued by... ZEIT? Who has turned into a GIGANTIC WOLF! The part where he pretends to eat a soldier and then spits them out was hilarious, almost Disney-like (and Lloyd riding the huge wolf was also Disney-like). As we ride to freedom he gives me all the deets that SephLuis and friends gave me about Demiourgos, that he's a sacred beast, the Mirage Sept-Terrion, and that he was the protector of it, which is why he was protecting KeA all this time since she is technically a Sept-Terrion... kinda. :p But...!
J3pTxM2.gif

THEN SUDDENLY AWOL WAZY COMES OUT OF NOWHERE AND REVEALS HE IS A DOMINION! And that Abbas is his personal knight! And the church has super powered cloaking battle airships? WAT? Isn't that a little excessive for a church? But... there's no time to question that as we need to reorganize the SSS, find out the truth, and get over the barrier! Cue heartbreakingly happy scenes with Tio and Ellie, our brofist reunion with Randy, and an endless supply of awesome battles (and new political strategies)! Not to mention incredibly great scenes with Ilya and Lloyd forcing Rixia's hand in front of Cao to not run away from what she really wants!

As we headed to Bellguard Gate to speak to Sonya and then we get intercepted by Noel... the scenes with Noel here were actually really good, and redeemed the character for me as she struggled against her responsibility as a soldier and her dedication to the safety of Crossbell in addition to the scenes between her and Lloyd when Lloyd was in prison. Add in that glorious dialogue with Lloyd coming onto her super hard without realizing it and making her drop her composure; just incredible, and I was glad to see a return to my favorite comedy in that unlikely time and place lol.

Since we need to get over an actual barrier this time (I tried walking into it but it only made a funny noise), we realize that the bells (artifacts) resonance is creating the barrier and we gotta storm the towers and stop the Ouroboros Handbell Parade. Honestly, I could've told you that the bells were suspicious since we stopped them from ringing like... four times. Charging up the Stargaze Tower to fight none other than Campanella was pretty hype, and we finally got to fight this extremely mysterious Enforcer who....

tQPXRks.gif

...turns me into green peppers and summons a PILLAR OF SALT? OH MY AIDIOS! Ouroboros is behind the Salt Pillar? I should have known! Falcom you trolls.... but it is called a fake.... WHAT DOES IT MEAN? After one hell of a boss fight where we are roundly and thoroughly messed with, we run roughshod to the Star Tower.

This is the part I was looking forward to a lot since Arianrhod the Steel Maiden was waiting for me (I really like her voice actress), though we had to defeat her three knights first. Surprisingly these fights were actually fairly tough. Axe, Arrow, and Sword... Axe had a ton of health, and Arrow had incredible range options (and inflicting Death is no joke). Amusingly, Duvalie was the easiest fight, but she had no portrait which surprised me since she was prominent in the intro. But after kicking her sorry butt and after she threw her temper tantrum... it was time to move onto the main event.

Arianrhod. This boss has been hyped up the whole way throughout the game, from when I was told she could kick our asses with one hand behind her back to when she shreds us with the Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken. I start the fight... and we get DESTROYED! The S-Craft is an instant kill. I perform a slight reorganization and try again. I get a bit farther but she shreds my party again. I reorganize a third time and this time I decide to pull from my Sky strategies and bring out Adamantine Shield (Earth Wall) stall strategies... and it works. I crush her mask... then she decides she's going to go all out and pulverize us (AND SHE RESTORES HER GOD DAMN HEALTH TO FULL?). But she is still no match against Tio's S-Craft and Adamantine Shield defense! I chip her down slowly and take the win. Hold that Arianrhod! But then what's this... Ellie surmises that Arianrhod is actually the Steel Maiden of legend from 250 years ago? If that's the case then how the hell is she alive? Is she perhaps... a VAMPIRE?

I have to admit that Arianrhod has to be one of my favorite villains in this game so far. The giant armor, the very imposing posture and voice, her dedication to justice and unbelievable strength (and it's cute that she honored KeA's request to kick our butts).

Also her appearances in this game reminds me that she's the one that nuked the orb in Lohengrin Castle in CS1. For what purpose, I wonder...?

Nothing stops this train. Lloyd is just too awesome, in both a cool and funny way. At this point in the game, I hadn't realized one of the biggest twists yet... or solved one of the biggest mysteries that has followed Lloyd since the beginning of Zero.

Young Magus

Chapter 3 of Ao wraped up and damn.....shit got real.........the ending happened and wrapped up neaty
.......not :p

Chapter 4 started off getting real real right of the bat......jesus
even the chapter title is blood red instead of a cool calm blue.

New Falcom ad shows off what looks like to be what Alisa will look like in Cold Steel 3, she definitely looks older.

SnK3_11-21-16-600x592.jpg

I'll leave it in spoiler tags because why not

kromeo

My plan is to skip trails SC (Don't like the main characters) and go straight to Cold Steel then come back to TC when it gets released, it's kind of separated from the others story wise right?

SephLuis

I just got to the final dungeon in Cold Steel 1. I'm loving the game, but I have a lot of mixed feelings.

A great part of why I enjoyed some of the chapters was because I knew the series lore and what was happening in Crossbell. I don't know if it would have had the same impact without that knowledge.

So far it's tied as my least favorite Trails along with FC (still both great games), but FC so far has a better end arc for it's game.

Also, I was thinking that maybe we will see both Zero and Ao in english. Thanks to XSEED bringing TC to Steam, at least makes me hopeful for it. So, in the next 4 years, we should have both Zero and Ao localized in some form.

Now, if that becomes true, the US will be in the middle or end of the Trump presidency (Hold your political conversation horses right now, it will be just an amusing comment) and the theme for both Ao/Zero is to go climb over a wall. I was just thinking how appropriate that the theme of the game fits with the period it might be launched both figurely and literally =P

My plan is to skip trails SC (Don't like the main characters) and go straight to Cold Steel then come back to TC when it gets released, it's kind of separated from the others story wise right?

Go play SC. Really.

TC ends the arc of a character that appears in SC and expands the lore, setting the stage for Crossbell (Zero/Ao) and Erebonia (Cold Steel games)

EDIT: The main story of TC also depends a lot on the ending of SC. And a lot of side stories are epilogues to what happened in SC.
Resume: Play SC.

Gu4n

If you skip SC, you can skip The 3rd as well.

Einhander

Are there any fan translation patches for Zero and Ao? I own the Japanese games. Bought them a while ago, thinking there may be a good fan translation made one day if XSEED decides not to bring over the Crossbell games.

I would have liked to play the Crossbell games before I start the Trails of Cold Steel games, but oh well.

Are there any fan translation patches for Zero and Ao? I own the Japanese games. Bought them a while ago, thinking there may be a good fan translation made one day if XSEED decides not to bring over the Crossbell games.

Zero has a wip one that is close to completion, the psp spin off nyauta has a finished one if you want to try.

SephLuis

I would have liked to play the Crossbell games before I start the Trails of Cold Steel games, but oh well.

No fan translation or patches. I think Gu4n is working on a resume for the games, but I don't think it's complete yet.

Since XSEED is bringing TC, I want to believe they will eventually bring Zero and Ao too.

I think Zero had something started on it, but that went...places to say the least (last I read anything on it the "lead" behind the project went off the deep end and was telling people to die). With that said, I would not expect anything meaningful to come from fans for many years to come, if Xseed does end up skipping the games.

Nyoro SF

No fan translation or patches. I think Gu4n is working on a resume for the games, but I don't think it's complete yet.

Since XSEED is bringing TC, I want to believe they will eventually bring Zero and Ao too.

I think the chances are good, but I want to respect Gu4n's wishes and not turn the thread into a localization wishing loop thread. :p

I'm finishing SC within the next couple of nights and life is going to feel so incomplete without Estelle. ;_;

If the future for this series pans out on both the localization and story end, then it won't be the last time you see Estelle, for certain.

My gut feel tells me that once Trails reaches its final arc, it's going to end up becoming some ensemble cast of all the heroes from all the games anyway.

*Nick Fury Avengers speech*

Young Magus

So at the start of Ao's final chapter right now and I gotta say:

Shit got real-real real quick.
FUCKIN GUNDAMS AND 50-FOOT DOGS OUTTA NOWHERE. ALSO, LAZY'S MY FIRST PARTY MEMBER REJOINING. AND PRISON BRRAK NEVER LOOKED SO COOL.

Its 4am tho and I need my zzzzs but tomorrow is a holiday (^o^) so Ao should be completed my next post.

Gawddamn Kiseki endgames stay on-fire

Young Magus

I agree. Though in Ao case everything is on fire and shit's exploding like a volcano everywhere.

It's wonderful.

Too Soon dude I just beat Ch.4 few hours ago :(

Another thing I like is the use of the title music during key scenes as well
When Ao's title music quote up when KeA started up the barrier and Lloyd begged not to that shit turned a sad moment into a emmy tearjerker

SephLuis

Last night I just beat CS 1.

I liked the game as I liked all Trails, but it's probably one of the weaker ones in the series. I think I enjoyed more than TitS FC because I already know what's happening in Crossbell and a good chunk of the lore behind the conflict. Maybe without that knowledge, the game would be my least favorite one.

I also thought the
big shadow enemy
would be the last boss so the "epilogue" took me a long, long time to go through and I ended up sleeping after 4am.
I am now waiting for this weekend flash sale so that I can buy Cold Steel 2.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I wanted to wait 'til 3rd was out, but I ended up caving and started Cold Steel. I finished the prologue and started Chapter 1, which took me like 3 hours and a half. :( It's OK so far, I actually like how the intro throws you right in the action, but once the school stuff started things kind of grinded to a halt and it's a little boring so far. I hope things pick up soon. Trails in the Sky also had a slower pacing, but the Bracer context was more exciting than school at least...

Also, the voice acting is a bit annoying, and it's weird how sometimes Rean doesn't have VA but the other characters do. o_O

PK Gaming

I wanted to wait 'til 3rd was out, but I ended up caving and started Cold Steel. I finished the prologue and started Chapter 1, which took me like 3 hours and a half. :( It's OK so far, I actually like how the intro throws you right in the action, but once the school stuff started things kind of grinded to a halt and it's a little boring so far. I hope things pick up soon. Trails in the Sky also had a slower pacing, but the Bracer context was more exciting than school at least...

Also, the voice acting is a bit annoying, and it's weird how sometimes Rean doesn't have VA but the other characters do. o_O

I believe it's a result of Falcom's voice acting budget being super low. They had to make a bunch of cuts (there's a lot of inconsistent voice work in the game, rip). Xseed tried to add voice acting to those scenes in the English version, but it couldn't be done without heavy reprogramming.

Btw, I'm doing the complete opposite of you and playing through Trails in the Sky after Cold Steel. My advice? Throw away everything you learned from FC/SC and go into this game with a clean slate. Despite the significant amount of references and similar format, Cold Steel is pretty dang different from FC/SC. Treat the game like a book rather than a game, since it's pretty damn slow for most of it. I got the best enjoyment out of Cold Steel when I sat myself down, got some snacks and paced myself (reading like all of the NPC dialogue in the process) rather than trying to plow through each event. It took me 100 hours to beat the game that way, but I got a ton of enjoyment out of it. I dunno if that'll apply to you though.

Also it's pree anime, lol.

Nyoro SF

Ao no Kiseki Final Chapters - Part 2

Writing this all just reminded me how super long the last chapters are. Totally worth it though. Also the music for the dungeons and such reminded me more of Ys than Kiseki, which is a great thing. Can't have too much Ys-style music in our lives.

But enough about Arianrhod. We've finally gotten over the barrier. Well, one anyway. We ain't done yet because we gotta figure out how we're gonna get past the Gundams. Imagine my surprise when the church offers the decoy strat once more, but this time with Kevin at the helm... and Joshua, Estelle and Renne make their surprise appearance to distract Megas! But unfortunately... Kevin is forced into a corner, and forced to rely on his inner power to fire a GIGANTIC LASER (HADRON CHURCH CANNON!). Thankfully Kevin and Ries are still OK after their ship crashes. However... Pater-Mater self-destructs to take out Megas... and leaves a very sad goodbye message to Renne. :( :( :(

I have a soft spot for robots. I noticed that when Pater Mater said their goodbye, that they used the same method that KeA used for communication... is that a coincidence? But regardless, RIP Pater-Mater, saddest death in Ao. :( You will be remembered, Pater-Mater, and your newfound fists of justice.

w2Wvfgvm.jpg

We finally storm into Crossbell and discover it has been taken over by the eerie blue fog and mechanisms that interact with the higher elements. Finally, we can storm Orchis Tower... but not before we come to a whole lot of revelations and hints. First is that Reinz (sp?) is a private investigator pretending to be a news editor, though I don't understand the context. The second is that... wait... IAN GRIMWOOD is potentially in cahoots with the villains? That would be the shock of the century if true but what on earth does Ian have to gain from joining the villains?

Also what surprises me greatly is that Lechter and Killika are still in Crossbell and volunteering us information to break the deadlock that Dieter has imposed, but I have no idea why they're still there (didn't they head back to their home countries? How did they get over the barrier?) and how they know so much. Lechter mentions that Osborne actually predicted everything... not just everything related to the Trade Conference, but all of Ouroboros movements and their reactions, which is just insane to me. I wonder if there's a story justification for how both Killika and Lechter know everything all the time, because it's frustrating to me as a player.

But forget about that! We send the crack team into Orchis Tower and smash our way in like a badass action movie with guns blazing around us fuck yeah! As we storm further up Orchis Tower... we discover that floors 30-34 were NOT maintenance floors, but instead bizarre alchemy contrsucts used for channeling septium power! So this sort of thing has been planned by Dieter and company for a very long time, just as Lloyd suspected! Amazingly enough, it looks like a final dungeon almost... but it's not! So Ao has TWO final dungeons! I really liked the design and theme of this tower portion (and Tio learns the longest S-Craft in Kiseki history).

On the way to the top we run into Shizuku who on behest of Arios, gives Lloyd back his brother's tonfas that he picked up. Using his power of deduction skills, Lloyd reminds the SSS that Guy was SHOT in the back, and the sword cuts on the tonfas are a message from Arios that states that he may have not been the one who killed him... what a mystery! Then who shot Guy... and for what end?

We finally get to the top floor and Dieter tries to preach to us about his justice. He really does believe that his justice will be the one that keeps Crossbell safe and alive. Too bad his ideals are poisoned with greed and desire for power, easily manipulated by outside forces! Shockingly he enters the Aion just like you would enter the Divine Knights... meaning that Novartis's designs are truly based on old legendary technology.

We kick Dieter's butt but in the end... it doesn't matter one bit because the OUROBOROS HEEL TURN hits hard and Ouroboros takes the mech back! Mariabell reveals that she is taking KeA away and using her power for her own ends, betraying her father! Dieter is left on the stage as the audience hurls chairs... nah just kidding. BUT THEN IAN GRIMWOOD REVEALS HIMSELF! The biggest beard in Kiseki was also behind the whole thing from the very beginning! Using the POWER OF NETWORKING! KeA's power is then finally channeled to create the Azure Tree, though for what purpose I have no idea! Can we stop Mariabell from having her way in time?

As we prepare the ship once more to initiate the KeA Maple Muffin Rescue Mission! Why is Ian helping Ouroboros and Mariabell? Who killed Guy for real? If KeA's not going to protect Crossbell then what is she gonna do? TO BE CONCLUDED...

At this point of the game, so much stuff was happening, and so many reveals were dropping... I didn't even talk at length at some of the more small stuff I noticed. But the implications for the Kiseki series as a whole are pretty big...

Top Bottom