• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Blade 2 |OT| Another Wind Blows Through A Heated Age

Already gonna assume the netcode will be terrible.

If it somehow ends up being good Im buying immediately.
Given Code Mystics history, I have no reason to believe it will be less than passable after a patch or two. KoF98 and 2k2 Steam ports had decent netcode, you are generally working with 5-7 frame delay if you're playing against someone across the country (and this game is not super execution heavy). I'd imagine this netcode would be no worse

Tizoc

Does this include EX mode? I have the AES version where you have to input a code to get EX.

Code:
dkeane - dkeane - Setsuna, Moriya, I generally jump around. Just a casual player

EX mode is used in Tourneys in Japan so yeah it should be in, though hopefully available from the start :p

Elta

Here's hoping the netcode is good, this is easily my favorite fighting game of all time. Played the hell out of it on AES when it was released back in '98.

Code:
Elta - gunsolo - Hibiki

DMNBT

Neo Member
I remember a friend of mine had a unlocked PS1 and the import version of LB1, we played that game so much...I haven't played much of LB2, but I'm planning to buy it and get the gang back together for some fun.

yella

Not sure if anyone noticed, but the game is up in NA. Gonna buy it now so I can play when I get home. My info if anyone wants to play a few matches:

yella - oldyella - Mukuro, Setsuna, Moriya, Kojiroh Sanada

Tizoc

Not sure if anyone noticed, but the game is up in NA. Gonna buy it now so I can play when I get home. My info if anyone wants to play a few matches:

yella - oldyella - Mukuro, Setsuna, Moriya, Kojiroh Sanada
Post sfreenshots or a recording of a playthru i want to see the new translation

Amedo310

All hidden characters and extreme mode have to be unlocked with the usual secret inputs. Press start at character select and you can access the list of commands for the unlock inputs.

Tizoc

All hidden characters and extreme mode have to be unlocked with the usual secret inputs. Press start at character select and you can access the list of commands for the unlock inputs.

That's rather silly, just make it so you can Press Start or a shoulder button at a character and choose the secret character.
I take it Musashi isn't in this? How's the new translation?

That's rather silly, just make it so you can Press Start or a shoulder button at a character and choose the secret character.
I take it Musashi isn't in this? How's the new translation?
Only played halfway through Kaede's arcade story, but so far... it's the same?

Shinriji

Expecting more than an AES port was asking for disappointment.

Code:
Shinriji - Shinriji - Yuki/Kagami

Feel free to add me for some matches.

Mengetsu

Can confirm theme's for PS4 and Vita are free with purchase of the game. Here's some screens I took plus a video showing off the menu and options. No redubbing of in game text. Same bad translations lol.

LrEbiZ1.jpg

GjUoDMd.jpg

8ec2sxe.jpg

https://youtu.be/zJU2AzGlyIs

Tizoc

It really bugs me that SNK may have some of the best stories in their fighters, but their English translation butchers it.
If you want to keep Engrish fine, but add an option for actual proper good English.

Nestunt

Nestunt - Nestunt

GMT+0
it will be the first time I play this game, but man, I can't wait. I am a huge fan of Sam Sho

Amedo310

Match Making Sucks. I can't search or host matches while setting the level of connection that I want. There's no options to do that at all.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Match Making Sucks. I can't search or host matches while setting the level of connection that I want. There's no options to do that at all.

Sounds like another SNK online classic. :|

I'm still gonna get this though.

Amedo310

I had a lot of random online matches. All under 80ms as host, if that means anything. I'm in Maryland, USA The matches felt ok. Nothing spectacular, I'm not to use to playing online so it would be best to take my impression as a grain of salt.

Top Bottom