• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

viveks86

Before
iAQnABg8SJ5TS.jpg

After

30 day money back guarantee! Buy now!!!

RytGear

Do you reckon it will be worth it to try and get the Us version shipped in? The fact that the multiplayer was censored really peeved me. He is right next to a bomb and he just falls over unharmed, really brings you out of the experience.

Yeah....anyone who has yet to play this game should refrain from those streams. The spoilers aren't worth the temptation, trust me.

Trejik

365games in the Uk is selling the US physical version as well as the Uk version. Or try videogamesplus.ca

In Spain. And waiting for shipping is kind of a big deal. If censor isn't too big or getting it off US PSN is easier, I'll probably do that.

Hubb

Do you reckon it will be worth it to try and get the Us version shipped in? The fact that the multiplayer was censored really peeved me. He is right next to a bomb and he just falls over unharmed, really brings you out of the experience.

Just be careful. If you do that then you'll have to buy the US DLC (assuming it is something you'll want).

GavinUK86

I preordered it digitally from the US store to play on my EU account.

Prezhulio

finally got around to pre-ordering this today off psn. can't wait to finally play this game.

this and dark souls ii some how got past me in the past year or so, and if they put out a next-gen port of dsii i'll probably pick that up too. if all else fails i'll wait till a goty edition comes to pc.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
1080p WebM.

First is PS3 version, second is PS4 version.

Be sure to view it full screen so you can see it appropriately.

The 720p PS3 image was scaled up to 1080p using Bilinear scaling, as that is typically what displays use when scaling.

http://a.pomf.se/siftvb.webm

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Any word on a sound profile for the Elite / Gold headset? I heard the profile they did for the PS3 version made quite a difference.
Saw an interview with Arne earlier today that said they were looking into it. Worst case scenario I just put the PS3 Elite preset on my headsets and use that. It makes a huge difference.

Holy hot damn am I excited to replay this game. Also excited to replay Left Behind. Only played it once the day it came out and absolutely loved everything about it. For those who didn't experience it yet, you are in for one fine treat.

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
Saw an interview with Arne earlier today that said they were looking into it. Worst case scenario I just put the PS3 Elite preset on my headsets and use that. It makes a huge difference.

Is it possible to load that onto the Golds? Or is it just for Elites?

nnodley

Neo Member
The grounded documentary is a must watch for anyone who hasn't done so. It really shows the dedication that ND puts into their games and ND looks like an amazing place to work. My personal favorite part is a certain interview with Troy Baker about shooting a particular scene and when they show gustavo santaolalla. Really great stuff.

Dunkers92

Awesome OT!!

So so ready for this. Next week cannot come quick enough, 1080p 60fps Last of Us is going to be absolutely godly.

RytGear

I preordered it digitally from the US store to play on my EU account.

I'm going to be sounding like an absolute moron but how exactly do I do that? Do I need to make a Us account? Also won't there be an issue for using a credit card for an overseas payment?

Top Bottom