• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

lantus

Mmmm so ready to play this game again. Definitely starting on Survivor this time since I never finished my original new game plus run. Can't wait to feel dat 60 fps!

GQman2121

Banned
Nice clean OP. Solid job. :)

My question is about the PSN version....

Early Access to additional Loadout Points for use in Factions Mode

What exactly does this mean?

Early access to the points that everyone will eventually open by playing?

Or extra points on top of what you'll normally unlock?

AKyemeni

Nice clean OP. Solid job. :)

My question is about the PSN version....

What exactly does this mean?

Early access to the points that everyone will eventually open by playing?

Or extra points on top of what you'll normally unlock?
It's basically early access. You get that point eventually

Linconan

Jesus H fucking christ, just watched a stream from Playstation 4, and boy did the player suck.
Sorry, usually i don't really care about how others are, just my own preference.
But, No thought process, no tactics, just trying to pace it. smh
People who play games like this really piss me off. Seriously hand the fucking game back.
I think he died 10-15 times at the first encounter..
Then 20- 30 for the next..
And majority of the time he'd run straight back up and do the same thing.
*bangs head on desk*

Though, i did piss myself laughing at a comment someone made when he finally pass an area. Something like..
Omg, he Remastered it.
LOL

Games like this needs your full attention and immersion, while thinking about your actions and if coming down to the nitty gritty, thinking, on the fly.

That's my rant for the day.
Faith in humanity lost, bring on the Infected.

QTrain

Neo Member
Preview of Photo Mode:
BtRHs1FCQAAbpse.jpg

I sucked at the story mode but fell in love with MP. Will it be upgraded as well? Any full details on the MP mode additions/upgrades/tweaks?

My purchase depends on the MP since I stink at SP games :(

Raptor

Good lord at that girl in that gif I want to......

Nah, please we need to keep this thread SFW.

She is so fucking hot godamn. FHUTA

Hubb

I sucked at the story mode but fell in love with MP. Will it be upgraded as well? Any full details on the MP mode additions/upgrades/tweaks?

My purchase depends on the MP since I stink at SP games :(

They've hinted at additional MP DLC, and yes it has been upgraded in the sense that it'll be 1080 60FPS.

Man my first playthrough of remastered is going to be twice as long thanks to photo mode.

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. I'm probably going to use it every two seconds.

"Oh, this area looks awesome!" *photo-mode*

"Damn, look at that texture" *photo-mode*

"Look at the detail on Joel's shirt" *photo-mode*

Lol.

I thought that was the woman from mad men

Nah, that's Christina Hendricks. She is the hottest woman alive on this planet.
Confirmed by me.

Gbraga

nzV4ptm.jpg

BtRHs1FCQAAbpse.jpg:large

Edit: Beaten. But I did use the full size image :p

This pic really made me image how a The Last of Us trailer made with the song Sins of the Father would be like.

Did she just use her panties to tie back her hair?
Improvised. Nice.
She'll survive is a post apocalyptic world...lol

I instantly noticed that too, but my reaction was "eeeew". I guess I wouldn't survive that long.

Hubb

Off topic, but I figure with all the talk of compression/photo mode hopefully someone knows. Sony did remove HDCP from PS4 right? Capture cards are now good to go without work arounds?

Slixshot

Banned
My favorite game of all time gets a fresh coat of paint, a better controller to be played with, and more content than ever. What did I do to deserve this? :D

Timu

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. I'm probably going to use it every two seconds.

"Oh, this area looks awesome!" *photo-mode*

"Damn, look at that texture" *photo-mode*

"Look at the detail on Joel's shirt" *photo-mode*

Lol.
A 12-15 hour game has turned into a 30+ hour game, lol.

antitrop

My favorite game of all time gets a fresh coat of paint, a better controller to be played with, and more content than ever. What did I do to deserve this? :D
I haven't played Left Behind, yet, and I played The Last of Us with a Six-Axis. It was awful.

Top Bottom