• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Story (Wii) Online - Final Weekend - Get Exclusive Items!

Okay, I've got all FCs added to my game and am hosting another lobby, jump in.

Games have been great so far, I REALLY squeaked that last win in, holy crap.

jackal27

Banned
I beat this game, had all the online items, then my Wii hard drive burnt out... I don't feel like going through it to get all these exclusive things either Dangit......

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I completely forgot how to look for my friendcode, unless the option isnt there on the wiiU BC

On EU co-oping with peeps gonna need GAF's help for death match items in a bit.

Edit: Checking out death match if no ones there will go bak to co-op

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
It is listed in the multiplayer menu at friend roster. Also playing it om Wii U.

It's inside the Multiplayer menu of the game itself.

EDIT: Beaten.

Come join my Co-op lobby~ It'd be great to get an Atar run going.

Thanks my FC is 2667-6839-7977

Before I did this I played a lil of where I left off in the story on my wiiU file and it was at stargazer's tower, I forgot how beautiful this game looked, especially on the wii, after one of the most memorable scenes in the game I saved and went to the title screen and jsut a beautiful shot of them both looking at stars with a meteor shower going, just drop dead gorgeous. And I forgot how amazing the soundtrack was, I really want a sequel on wiiU

Gvaz

Banned
I'm guessing I can't continue to play this on an emulator opposed to my actual WII? I like the increase in fidelity.

Top Bottom