• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (PC) |OT| Enter Erebonia

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I'm on chapter 3 now. Class 7 is finally starting to grow on me a little but they still fall pretty flat compared to the Sky cast. It's hard to compare well though since I played three games with the Sky cast and I'm probably not even halfway through CS1.

The structure is less offensive than I expected but I'd still prefer something more like Sky without the calendar and returning back to "base" after every excursion to a new place.

Orbment system feels like a full downgrade. I don't like the CS system at all compared to the Sky one. They tried to dumb down quartz so people wouldn't have to learn how to get different arts, but all it really does it make things more tedious because you actually end up spending even more time shuffling quartz between characters than in Sky.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
I'm on chapter 3 now. Class 7 is finally starting to grow on me a little but they still fall pretty flat compared to the Sky cast. It's hard to compare well though since I played three games with the Sky cast and I'm probably not even halfway through CS1.

The structure is less offensive than I expected but I'd still prefer something more like Sky without the calendar and returning back to "base" after every excursion to a new place.

Orbment system feels like a full downgrade. I don't like the CS system at all compared to the Sky one. They tried to dumb down quartz so people wouldn't have to learn how to get different arts, but all it really does it make things more tedious because you actually end up spending even more time shuffling quartz between characters than in Sky.

So, I definitely feel your issues with the characters. I don't get a done of time to play games anymore, so I started my first game with a clear save letting me see all the bonding events right off the bat with minimal carry over. Seeing the extra bonding and study events is making a difference. I have no idea why on earth they limited that in the first playthrough. It makes no damn sense to limit all the character building behind arbitrary points.

Durante

Version 1.3 is now live - it took a bit longer to QA due to the number of (text) changes.

Changelog here.

This: "Fix crash issue in specific circumstances. (being offline, with GoG galaxy installed, but playing the Steam version)" was a riot to debug :p
Only really managed to do so because a player helped me.

Loz246789

Fix misplaced voice clips, and add voices to a few more scenes

Yeeeessss.

(That crash issue is VERY specific though, congrats on pinpointing that. XD )

Kvik

It's a shame this thread isn't more active (I'm aware that I'm part of the problem too :p)

Anyway, this is a HD assets UI mod from Bighead.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/538680/discussions/0/2579854400755735260/

GuztepI.png

More pics here: http://imgur.com/a/fAwBB

There also has to be people like me who beat the game not so long ago and weren't planning to play the game again untill some time has passed, so there isn't much to say.

I did my part buying it on steam, and plan to do the same with CS2, since my plan is to replaying them next year before CS3 arrives late 2018 or early 2019 (more realistic the later)

lazerfox

It's a shame this thread isn't more active (I'm aware that I'm part of the problem too :p)

Anyway, this is a HD assets UI mod from Bighead.

Tried it out and sadly I can't really recommend the UI mod it. The camp menu looks better especially the tactics menu but it adds a half of a second delay when opening tabs and switching between characters. Not really worth it in my opinion.

So I'm 90% certain this could easily just be something on my end, but is anyone else using a DS4 controller and having an issue with running (not running-running, but natural running) diagonally? I walk instead. It's not a huge issue thanks to the run button, and it's a new controller, but I thought I'd check.

I thought that was just my controller being old, but yeah I'm having that issue too.

AHA I'm not crazy. XP
Port's otherwise amazing so far though.
Anyone ever find a fix for this? I'm guessing I could emulate an xbox controller with my DS4 and fix it, but dont really care to do that if there is a different fix.

Anyone ever find a fix for this? I'm guessing I could emulate an xbox controller with my DS4 and fix it, but dont really care to do that if there is a different fix.
ok said screw it and just emulated xinput, works fine.

Meanwhile, the added voice acting is immediately noticeable having already beaten this on PS3

epmode

Meanwhile, the added voice acting is immediately noticeable having already beaten this on PS3

I often can't place when a conversation is newly voiced but I definitely notice the change with Rean. I just started Chapter 3 and I've only heard a single conversation where everyone but Rean was voiced. It's a big improvement.

I often can't place when a conversation is newly voiced but I definitely notice the change with Rean. I just started Chapter 3 and I've only heard a single conversation where everyone but Rean was voiced. It's a big improvement.
yea, I hit the spot where in my original playthrough I went and googled whether my game was bugged or not lol. I was like WTF where did rean's voice go. No problem here

Loz246789

I forget the specifics, since I'm not on my computer at the moment, but if you fiddle around with controller settings through steam, you can change the shape of where your analog stick detects input and stuff like that. I think if you right click on the game, there should be something about steam controller settings? (it doesn't necessarily mean a steam-controller, weirdly)

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I'm confused about confusion. Does it just make them attack something at complete random? The times my characters have been confused they always attacked each other, but I think I've only ever seen a confused enemy attack another enemy once.

I kept confusing the boss at the end of chapter 3 since it's both vulnerable and weak to the art that sets it, but it NEVER attacked its allies. Not once, in like 6-7 attempts. Beneficial since it kept the boss from using anything other than normal attacks, but still.

Psxphile

I'm confused about confusion. Does it just make them attack something at complete random? The times my characters have been confused they always attacked each other, but I think I've only ever seen a confused enemy attack another enemy once.

I kept confusing the boss at the end of chapter 3 since it's both vulnerable and weak to the art that sets it, but it NEVER attacked its allies. Not once, in like 6-7 attempts. Beneficial since it kept the boss from using anything other than normal attacks, but still.

A confused enemy targets anyone on the field, and prioritizes the nearest mark.
A confused party member apparently only ever targets allies. Lame.
Or at least that's what it's always seemed to me.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
The Old Schoolhouse Floor 2 boss is ridiculous on Nightmare. Had to upgrade some equipment and buy a bunch of S-Tablets (an item I never used on any of the lower difficulties), but I finally beat them.

Other than that, the only boss I've had trouble with on Nightmare so far is the Chapter 1 practical exam boss, but that one was cake compared to this one.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
A confused enemy targets anyone on the field, and prioritizes the nearest mark.
A confused party member apparently only ever targets allies. Lame.
Or at least that's what it's always seemed to me.

That would match up with my experience, from what I remember at least.

And yeah, that's a lame way to implement confusion. It's a lot more lenient on the enemies than it is on your party.

Kvik

Tried it out and sadly I can't really recommend the UI mod it. The camp menu looks better especially the tactics menu but it adds a half of a second delay when opening tabs and switching between characters. Not really worth it in my opinion.

I think the first time you enter the camp menu and rotate through all the menu option, there are definitely some delays, but subsequent attempt to access menu options should be fast since the textures are already cached.

Psxphile

Game keeps crashing at random during Final Chapter's
festival

Thank god for auto-saves.

EDIT: it's becoming too frequent, even auto-saves can't keep up
I tried lowering some settings, resolution, going windowed mode... even trying older beta builds but I can't seem to get past the outside of the Student Union building.
Guess I'll just stop for now and retry later after a reboot.

EDIT: something about the outdoors school map during this one segment seems to be causing the issue, loading other saves doesn't result in the game crashing less than 3 minutes later.

jb1234

Frustrated in the writing quality coming right off of 3rd. The characters are all heavily reliant on anime tropes and the dialogue is notably weaker than in the Sky games. It feels like a lot of the wit has been scrubbed away and everyone is excruciatingly polite to each other. I've just been cutting off the voice acting because I don't care about these people enough to take the extra time needed to listen to them speak. I like a lot of the Erebonian world building and stuff (even if some of the themes are sledgehammered) but man, I wish the Class VII members weren't such a snooze.

There's also issues carried over from the previous games, like sluggish pacing and weak dungeon design. The battle system also feels dumbed down, with a much heavier reliance on crafts (although to be fair, this started with 3rd). I still like the game (mostly) but it's definitely the weakest of the ones I've played so far.

Jolkien

Frustrated in the writing quality coming right off of 3rd. The characters are all heavily reliant on anime tropes and the dialogue is notably weaker than in the Sky games. It feels like a lot of the wit has been scrubbed away and everyone is excruciatingly polite to each other. I've just been cutting off the voice acting because I don't care about these people enough to take the extra time needed to listen to them speak. I like a lot of the Erebonian world building and stuff (even if some of the themes are sledgehammered) but man, I wish the Class VII members weren't such a snooze.

There's also issues carried over from the previous games, like sluggish pacing and weak dungeon design. The battle system also feels dumbed down, with a much heavier reliance on crafts (although to be fair, this started with 3rd). I still like the game (mostly) but it's definitely the weakest of the ones I've played so far.

Depending on where you are and it's not your first game, you should expect every single member of class VII to grow quite a bit through out the game.

Seemingly beatable unwinnable battles are so lame. I was off to a fantastic start, let me fight damn it :(

Which one are you talking about ? The two that easily comes to mind makes sense there would be no way story wise how you could be those. Won't name the character as I don't know which unwinnable fight you are referring too.

Ascheroth

They get a lot of growth.
But yeah, they can't compare to Sky's main cast and they do start out either annoying or bland. Welp.

I liked the voice acting :p

Burning Justice

the superior princess

I'm not sure how far you are into the game, but while the characters may seem like anime tropes at the beginning, they get more and more depth as the game goes on. I don't like Class VII as much as the Sky cast, but they definitely grew on me by the end of the game, and there were some characters outside of Class VII that I really liked.

Definitely disagree with you on the battle system... with the exception of them dumbing down how Arts are learned, I find the battle system of the Cold Steel games superior to that of the Sky games. Most Crafts were borderline useless in the Sky games, so I appreciated them being buffed in Cold Steel. In Cold Steel, both Arts and Crafts are useful.

demidar

Hoo boy. Finally finished the game. The final chapter was so incredibly long, though at this point it's tradition. Here's my thoughts:

- I liked the new changes to combat. With a greater emphasis on Crafts and so many ways to generate CP, it emphasized the difference of each character and gave them uniqueness with which makes party composition matter a lot more than in the TitS trilogy, besides Orbment line layouts and intrinsic stat growths. (I never did figure out why they lines in the first place in this game)

- Turbo Mode is a godsend and it makes a lot of the tedious parts bearable.

- Contrary to a lot of people here, I think the new Quartz system was a nice evolution, or at the very least a good first step begging to be polished. The Master Quartz gives a nice degree of customization to characters and with the changes to how "equip" Arts allows characters to have a decent repertoire at their disposal. I will say that I wish you had more spaces in the ARCUS units as 8 slots (even with the Master Quartz) is a bit stifling. I hope it is much improved in CSII which I am still 95% blind on.

- While I was initially ambivalent to most of the party, I've grown to really like them (though I like some a lot more than others >_>). The field studies did a lot for me in that regard, focusing character development on 2-4 characters at a time while showing character in and completely out of their element. Given Class VII's makeup of people from opposite ways of life it's only natural it tended that way, but it allows for some good relationships to form. The field studies splitting up the class also meant there were chances for subgroup dynamics to form, as having all characters interacting with each other meant not enough time to have each party member get their say in without in seeming formulaic (cue trigger for every character giving their superficial one line response to something batshit happening).

- I've also similarly come around to the Persona-fication of the game's flow. The repetitive nature of the events (school stuff -> free days -> practical exams -> field study) lent the game a comforting atmosphere in that you (both as the player and as Rean) always knew what to generally expect in the future. This also gave a good framework to allow players to follow side-stories of the academy's other students over a much longer period of time. By having each party member join different clubs, the game avoids the problems of them feeling like they only exist to make the player/Rean feel good (i.e. "oh my gosh Rean you're so cool and nice and handsome for solving all of our problems <3 <3 <3") by having them interact in social spheres that don't include Rean, and progressing in relationships with other characters, they feel like they have a lot of agency with their own thoughts and desires. But yeah on the whole I enjoyed following several side-stories and after every major event went around the campus talking to everyone. I thought the Alisa/Ferris rivalry was cute and Mint/Makarov interactions funny
and I hope Makarov gets together with Mary >_>
. Even Patrick the shitstain developed into a likeable ( character eventually.

-To compare these characters to the Sky trilogy, I would say that while their character development is quite good, it still compares unfavourably. Though that is a bit unfair given that I've watched the Sky cast grow over three games, I would also say that I was extremely attached to the characters at the culmination of TitS1 much more so than the Cold Steel cast at the end of the game.

- I love how all the swordsman in the game are like "Cassius Bright? Yo that guy is a goddamn monster". Yeah, this dumbass with a drawn-on mustache lol

- Speaking of music, I guess it was pretty good? I enjoyed what I heard and found it to fit the events in the game pretty well, but... I just don't find it that memorable? ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

Okay, time to speak about spoilers.
- Just like it's predecessor TitS1, so much shit happens in the final chapter. It was just revelation and revelation. Most of the things that were hinted at through the first 6 chapters of the game have finally come to a head, and finally everything that Emma's been hinting at makes sense.

- I was worried that Emma never got her backstory explore, and while it still hasn't the game has given enough hints to give a good picture. So she's clearly an actual magician or witch with knowledge of the Dark Ages. She has ties to one of the Anguis and she's friends with a talking cat. I wonder how deep her ties to Ouroboros are.

- Speaking of Ouroboros, they've finally reared their head in the final stretch. I honestly didn't expect Clotilde to be an Ouroboros agent, and one of the Anguis too. A double secret identity. She did raise a few eyebrows with some of the things she's mentioned, like to make sure to "tune in tomorrow" so that Rean could listen to the report of Crossbell's declaration of independence. Then you've got that ponce Bleublanc being a ponce. Can't wait to demolish him again. In tying in with the other games in the series, I would've been disappointed if the Liberation Front was the only big bad in the series. It seems like Anguis hiding themselves in plain sight is a common theme.

- Overall I felt Cold Steel was a lot more technologically advanced than in TitS. I know TitS has chartered airships and a machinery research and fabrication facility in Zeiss, but everywhere else was pretty low tech. The depiction of Erebonia was that technology has propagated so thoroughly, which came to me when the characters were discussing orbal cars and how popular they were becoming. It's hardly the same with Liberl and it feels weird thinking they belong in the same universe. Of course, computers are also starting to gain traction and there's even the beginnings of the internet being developed. Anyway, while it was a more technologically advanced depiction of Zemuria, I certainly didn't expect it to go straight into mecha territory, with that Gundam looking thing at the end. Because it only showed up in the last 2 hours the game's haven't really done too much with it so besides their existence being a mild shock I don't have any strong feelings about it. I thought the Great Knights as spoken about in the Nord Highlands were just giant autonomous golems fashioned in the shape of knights.

- Another thing I totally didn't expect, Crow being C. It felt like the story went through a lot of hoops to contrive this, but the writing was just on the cusp of good enough for this to feel plausible. I knew C was cunning, but Crow didn't really give any indication that he was always playing 12th dimensional chess. I am looking forward as to how Rean and the crew deals with Crow. And I am also looking forward to what Crow does with the academy when Rean got blasted away, because there's no chance Class VII can actually beat the Azure Knight. Anyway, in the moment Crow being C was like an oh shit moment, but looking back the justification is kind of weak. But I am looking forward to his backstory about the Jurai SEZ.

- The reason why I talked so much about the predictable flow of life at Thors was that it gave you the chance to form a deep attachment to all the people living there. I imagine the point of that was so that at the end of CS1 it makes shattering the ordinary life of a student much more effective. When it was announced the Garrelia Fortress was essentially nuked (and the game made you go there so you could actually see how massive it is) prompting a national address by the Chancellor I could actually feel the uncertainty gripping everyone. It was obvious that it would be a declaration of war, and given that this is a military academy it could potentially mean students being called into actual combat (as George mentioned). It was like, war fucking sucks dude. All the people that you've come to know and like could potentially be killed in combat.

I highly doubt that would actually happen from a meta-narrative and genre-savvy point of view, but the threat of it alone is saddening. It was like the real world came knocking on this bubble of trope-y anime school antics when I heard Trista was gonna get invaded.

- Heimdallr being occupied by the Noble Faction was crazy. Although the game did feel like it made Osborne look better than the Noble Faction, they were both kind of shit which is why Olivert was looking to establish a third faction. I guess the Four Houses are pretty much bad guys? It doesn't feel like they've been given any good points to counterbalance them, all we hear on field studies was how they throw their weight around fucking people over to try and maintain their power. I worry that in the next game they would be painted as either unrepentant in their actions to make them an easy target for evil to be smote, or that they are given weak narrative justification for said actions. Jusis hates his dad (though he does love his brother, which could be a positive point for the Noble faction). Angelica hates her dad.

- It looked like Chancellor Osborne had a gaping hole where his heart was, not sure how you can survive that.

- I am very interested in Sharon now. I guessed she was an Ouroboros operative when Claire confronted her in the Sachsen Mines aftermath and then she displayed immense combat prowess (heh, maids and butlers with combat training are usually exceptional for one reason or another as far as anime tropes go). But since she has seemingly worked against Ouroboros interests by defending Trista I do wonder what her angle is. If I remember correctly, one of the provisions of being an Enforcer was that they have free will and that the Anguis cannot order them to do anything, only request their help which they can freely turn down. I wonder if Sharon was initially intending to spy on the Reinford family but eventually defected. It seemed that Irina knew that she was an Enforcer when she hired her too. It's so nice that she's officially confirmed as an Enforcer too, and that a Bracer is willing to work with her since their organizations are kind of enemies.

- Following on that, I has a hunch that the Thors instructor were actually super strong. Despite their subdued appearance as teachers throughout the game, I figured they've gotta be actually really strong to have been hired at a military academy. And of course you see them being badasses taking down mecha. Instructor Beatrix is just Ana lol. Kinda figured Makarov would use guns though, seeing him with an orbal staff felt weird. No surprises that Vandyke is a hulking man wielding a halberd effortlessly of course since he was a former general.

- Angelica as a temporary party member was awesome. Even better when I found out she's a Taito Style practitioner. I wonder if the woman she followed around when she ran away from home Zin's female friend that I can't remember the name of right now.

- I really dislike how they tried to force Alisa down your throat as the romantic option. So of course I picked Fie for the bonfire dance >_>. Since I do really like her, I am pretty invested in her story with the former Zephyr members in CS2, assuming it does actually get addressed there. Fie is pretty adorable.

- Perhaps I am misreading this, but Elise has the non-platonic hots for Rean? Falcom sure loves its brother-sister love. :p
I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of things, but overall I greatly enjoyed Cold Steel, and it's also piqued by interest in the Crossbell Duology, whenever that gets translated.

Jolkien

For the different lines it allows you to for example use a different debuff status per line. You can't put for example a quartz that inflict Freeze and Burn on the same line but on two separate line you can.

And the less line you have the move EP that character will have and most costly will it be to unlock those slots so those character, for exemple Emma is way more suited to spell casting than say Gaius.

Korigama

- Speaking of music, I guess it was pretty good? I enjoyed what I heard and found it to fit the events in the game pretty well, but... I just don't find it that memorable? ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯
Hm, kinda lost me here admittedly (though I would also personally say I had a comparable level attachments to the FC and CS I crews by the endgame). For me, the soundtracks for CS I and II are the most memorable overall in Trails outside of what I've heard for the Crossbell games.

Hm, kinda lost me here admittedly (though I would also personally say I had a comparable level attachments to the FC and CS I crews by the endgame). For me, the soundtracks for CS I and II are the most memorable overall in Trails outside of what I've heard for the Crossbell games.
Cold Steel I and II are the only LOH games I've played at the moment but I loved the soundtracks, some of the boss music was especially great.

Jolkien

Reading the impression and having played CS2 I can't help but smile upon your reflections and questions. CS2 is such a massive step up compared to CS1 I hope you'll share your impression when your done with that one as well.

Waiting on the PC version to play through it once more.

Reading the impression and having played CS2 I can't help but smile upon your reflections and questions. CS2 is such a massive step up compared to CS1 I hope you'll share your impression when your done with that one as well.

Waiting on the PC version to play through it once more.

I think it depends of what you're expecting of CS2 after playing CS1. I don't think everyone considers CS2 to be a massive step up. I don't know if people that are not enjoying CS1 right now will enjoy CS2 much more.

I gave CS1 a chance after everyone was hyping CS2, and what I got was a enjoyable and fun ride with some highs and lows. I went to CS2 with the same mindset and I left feeling the same, in fact I don't know If I can put CS2 over 1. It really depends on the person; it's not like the writing got much better or the characters did a 180.

That being said, I love both games. It's just that these games can be easily ruined if you go with high expectations or you can't stand anime troopes.

ResourcefulStar

Neo Member
I preferred the story of CS to that of the Liberl games because of the subject matter. To me, seeing class tensions rise as a result of an industrial revolution that expanded the reach of the central government at the expense of the privileges that the landed aristocracy enjoyed for centuries is just inherently more interesting than watching the relationships between Estelle and Joshua or Kevin and Ries develop.

Cold Steel I and II are the only LOH games I've played at the moment but I loved the soundtracks, some of the boss music was especially great.
I think the music is good on the whole, with a few tracks I love (the "evening at the school" track, boss fights, and some of the more mournful/weird exploration music).

I think where it falls down for me is they generally just assign one piece to each area/time period and let it sit there, often for half an hour or more. It gets very repetitive in places, and some of the least interesting pieces go on the longest. I've found myself turning the music off a few times just to get some respite. In fact, when you go to the Old Schoolhouse, there's no music assigned to the outside area, and I always found that both eerie and kind of a relief.

StereoVsn

Playing through the game on PC I am once again reminded how much I dislike Rean as MC. He is just so bland and his responses in some of the conversations are quite annoying without any more forceful options. At least in Persona the team introduced some sarcastic/amusing options to the MC.

In addition man I really dislike some of the characters as well (Alice/Alisa/whatever and Sara for example). Character writing certainly took a blow in comparison to Trails in the Sky series.

Loz246789

Cold steel 2 definitely
does some interesting stuff gameplay wise, and has a more engaging premise from the get go, but really in terms of writing quality I found it largely to be a natural progression from cold steel 1. They just built off of a bunch of characters and plot points from the first game, which is inherently more interesting than the process of setting them up.

I don't know if this has been talked about yet, but there seems to be a major narrative bug related to the 60 fps mode during Chapter 5.

In the middle of that chapter, there should be a scene where Rean is in atrain station and a high speed train passes by. The scene then goes into slow motion and Rean is able to see its passenger with much clarity, including Chancellor Osborne. Suddenly Osborne turns towards Rean and their eyes meet in a totally meaningful way, taking Rean aback.

In 60 fps, though, it seems that the timing is wonky and Rean is weirdly surprised by the train wall, with Osborne not even making an appearance.

I understand that the 60 fps mode comes with a lot of movement and timing awkwardness and to tweak all of them to perfection would be a tremendous task. However, this particular scene feels to be too important to just be let as is. (though I don't know if fixing it is even possible)

demidar

I will actually have to go back and re-listen because there's no way I have already forgotten the music of CS. Meanwhile, I can still remember a few tracks from the Sky series with clarity, such as the field theme, the forest dungeon theme and the mountain themes and most of the battle themes. There's the orphanage/home theme and the homebase theme in tn Sky 3.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Which one are you talking about ? The two that easily comes to mind makes sense there would be no way story wise how you could be those. Won't name the character as I don't know which unwinnable fight you are referring too.

The one in chapter 4. It's kind of silly that I inflict faint, deal some good damage with critical hits and s-crafts, keep myself alive, and then the fight suddenly ends with my characters looking like they lost.

The first unwinnable fight was handled a lot better. Really high evasion and then the boss just 1HKO's your party.

I don't know if this has been talked about yet, but there seems to be a major narrative bug related to the 60 fps mode during Chapter 5.

In the middle of that chapter, there should be a scene where Rean is in atrain station and a high speed train passes by. The scene then goes into slow motion and Rean is able to see its passenger with much clarity, including Chancellor Osborne. Suddenly Osborne turns towards Rean and their eyes meet in a totally meaningful way, taking Rean aback.

In 60 fps, though, it seems that the timing is wonky and Rean is weirdly surprised by the train wall, with Osborne not even making an appearance.

I understand that the 60 fps mode comes with a lot of movement and timing awkwardness and to tweak all of them to perfection would be a tremendous task. However, this particular scene feels to be too important to just be let as is. (though I don't know if fixing it is even possible)
Ohhh. Okay. I didn't understand the significance Rean was putting on that scene, and now I know why.

Nyoro SF

I would put a message through to xseed's email about it, they're pretty good at forwarding problems to the relevant parties.

Durante

The relevant party is me, and I've already got the message :p

(at the moment I'm still fixing crash bugs for some people, they have a higher priority)

That's odd, the scene played "fine" for me at 144FPS, except the center of the frame was on some random member of
Osborne
's entourage in the same car instead of him.

kromeo

The music is a massive improvement over Trails in the Sky imo, there were a lot of very forgettable tunes in that

I think the one in Aurochs canyon has been my favourite so far

Ascheroth

I really like the Cold Steel music, but for some reason I have an easier time recalling the soundtrack of the Sky games.

Silver Will
Sophisticated Fight
Looking up at the Sky
Cry for me, cry for you
Whereabouts of Light
Cradle where Feelings Rest
OVERDOSING HEAVENLY BLISS
etc

probably just because I've spent more them with tho

Top Bottom