• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra is Now Available for Digital Preorder on Xbox One ($14.99)

Skilletor

I'm speaking of the reception of scores, not individuals being hypocritical. Sorry if my comment made it seem like the latter.

Edit: This calls back to the whole Bayo vs. Evil Within review threads, how mods and people in the Bayo thread were generally cool with Bayo's score being in the title, but they said people complained when Evil Within's lower score was put in the title. I'm advocating for people stop caring about completely subjective numbers.

Like I clarified, I'm not trying to make an individual hypocrisy argument. Just that GAF really goes back and forth on treatment of review scores, when I think they should be universally disregarded.

Oh, then I definitely agree. I haven't read a single review for Bayonetta or Korra. They're both day 1 purchases for me. Loving Korra so far, and I'm sure Bayo 2 will be my favorite game so far this gen.

I haven't read a review in quite awhile come to think of it.

Like I clarified, I'm not trying to make an individual hypocrisy argument. Just that GAF really goes back and forth on treatment of review scores, when I think they should be universally disregarded.

"GAF" is not a single entity for the term "going back and forth" to make any sense. It's impossible to get GAF to agree on what color the sky is, let alone the validity of reviews.

PhineBuyM3

"GAF" is not a single entity for the term "going back and forth" to make any sense. It's impossible to get GAF to agree on what color the sky is, let alone the validity of reviews.

Lol, anyone wanna put this to the test.

Anyways I downloaded the game last night, enjoying myself, but 2 things bother me; the dizzy crap from Max Anarchy and MGR when getting hit consecutively and the Naga running sections, hopefully as I get better they won't be a problem in the future.

Top Bottom