• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Preview Thread

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
The OT should be a reference to Zelda and Horizon's metacritic score, just for maximum bm

Rodin

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| A Link from the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT2| Open Your Eyes

or reversed

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I can barely discern the words "eat shit, haters" on the text for the second 10 there, but my knowledge of the language is limited.

Jp3xNJu.gif

Oh I got it translated. No idea where the guy who posted it got it from but it's not actually from the Zelda review but Skyrim.

lol ok thanks

oatmeal

Banned
Clicked the spoiler thing...saw something I wish I hadn't.

Not HUGE spoiler...but...something that I wasn't expecting.

this game...

Skyzard

Banned
|OT| You see that mountain? You can roll a rock over there

It's funny because when I was at the event, the dude showing me zelda was totally giving me the whole "you see that mountain" line, in a serious way. I laughed but I think he was confused lol.

NewGame

Banned
Breath of the Wild |OT| a Horizon w/ Zero Flaws

Would be great, I can close my eyes and see it already... A volcano erupting salt... Sony vs Nintendo... Chartz numbers flying in from every angle... Reviewer quote against reviewer quotes... Kiddy and mature, realistic and cartoon, pro and casual

Do it.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Zelda Breath Of The Wild |OT| Everything we've played up until now, it was all for nothing

Zelda Breath Of The Wild |OT| Everything we've played up until now, it was all for no

sadly it's too long.

atr0cious

For the review thread, I don't want to jinx it, but I really liked Alienous' title:

Title Fight: Ocarina of Time vs Breath of the Wild.

Dunno, makes me laugh.

Top Bottom