• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n2hcajXEvb1qhz95yo2_500.gif

best commercial ever

Dystify

The reviews will come out right at time. From what I have heard quite a few people will live stream the game right away, too.

WarrenD

As long as we get at least one review with an 8.8 score I'll be happy. That'll keep the day interesting for sure.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Before this thread gets crazy, I want to commend you, Dystify, on your fantastic graphics work. I really admire and appreciate what you manage to put together for a thread on a forum.

EDIT: 90 for my MC guess because I'd rather be under than over. Not that it being under 90 isn't a possibility, of course.

Kolx

Isn't it a bit early to open a thread? reviews are not out until ~2 hours from now. The first 10 pages won't have anything but "I'm excited" etc... replies.

edit: oh so it's less than hour.

Would be great if OP could indicate if reviews are for Switch/Wii U or both. Guessing most review copies Nintendo sent out were for Switch though.

Edit: I hope it won't end up a fanboy war, but it's probably inevitable.

Catvoca

Banned
Not really that excited about reviews since we basically know from the previews that the game is great and will review well. I'm looking forward to everyone shitting on an outlier score as per usual though! 😉

Altairre

That feeling when you're having a blast with Horizon Zero Dawn and know that you can look forward to playing Breath of the Wild immediately after. This year is crazy so far.

kAmui-

Temper expectations

Don't bust out pitchforks for anyone who gives this game below 90

You just know that's going to happen. Just like anyone who gives it a lower than average score is "doing it for the clicks".

This thread gon' be good tho'!

Dystify

I have a list of sites I want to put on the image. Let me know if I missed any.

CNET, Destructoid, DualShockers, EasyAllies, EDGE, Engadget, Eurogamer, Forbes, GameInformer, GameSpot, GameXplain, GiantBomb, IGN, Jimquisition, Kotaku, NintendoLife, Polygon, Retronauts, USGamer, VentureBeat, VG247, WIRED

JJShadow

I won't be playing this till next Holidays most likely, but I'm so excited about it already. I'm really happy for all those people who will enjoy this masterpiece starting tomorrow!

Calling 94 MC

Posting in the most epic thread for the best game ever!

Still, I bet for a 93 metacritic score... hope I'm wrong and it's higher!

Charamiwa

Banned
I have a list of sites I want to put on the image. Let me know if I missed any.

CNET, Destructoid, DualShockers, EasyAllies, EDGE, Engadget, Eurogamer, Forbes, GameInformer, GameSpot, GameXplain, GiantBomb, IGN, Jimquisition, Kotaku, NintendoLife, Polygon, Retronauts, USGamer, VentureBeat, VG247, WIRED

I don't think Jim Sterling got a review copy. Could be wrong, but we might have to wait longer for his review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom