• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The McElroy Brothers |OT| The funniest family on the internet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breads

Banned
I had no idea I was already following them. Didn't know they had more than the two video series Ive been watching.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
OK OK

I had to give it a few episodes to feel out CoolGames Inc but yeah.

it is 100% comedy gold and deserves a spot in the OP.

go listen to it, folks!

The triumvirate of dick-related questions from MBMBAM 73, 77, AND 78 are incredible
- How do you make a scrotum more attractive?
- Is it offensive to dress up as a giant penis with a pair of boobs to answer the door for trick-or-treaters?
- What if everything was shaped like a penis?

PatDH

It's 12:35am where I am, I don't know if it's because I'm really tired or what but I'm 8 minutes into the Black Desert Monster Factory video and I'm completely losing my shit. These guys are great!

Noaloha

It's 12:35am where I am, I don't know if it's because I'm really tired or what but I'm 8 minutes into the Black Desert Monster Factory video and I'm completely losing my shit. These guys are great!
Gonna go out on a limb and say, no, nothing to do with you being just sleepy pleasable. The Monster Factory videos are, without exception, exquisite nugs of gleeful, infectious comedy. Cry-laughs abound with startling consistency. Got a new episide incoming on Monday and Griffin winks at it being a doozy.

Gonna go out on a limb and say, no, nothing to do with you being just sleepy pleasable. The Monster Factory videos are, without exception, exquisite nugs of gleeful, infectious comedy. Cry-laughs abound with startling consistency. Got a new episide incoming on Monday and Griffin winks at it being a doozy.
Holy shit, you're totally right. Just started watching them and I can't stop laughing

Got into these podcast a couple of months ago after I saw a few of the Monster Factory episodes, and absolutely love everything they do. I'm very occasionally in fits of laughter. Griffin is #1 funny boy.

Been listening to some Cool Games Inc. It's kind of hit or miss? Maybe the second episode is just particularly weak, but Episode 1 has some good moments and Episode 5 (with Dave Lang himself) is HILARIOUS.

jon bones

Been listening to some Cool Games Inc. It's kind of hit or miss? Maybe the second episode is just particularly weak, but Episode 1 has some good moments and Episode 5 (with Dave Lang himself) is HILARIOUS.

like all podcasts, it takes some time (4 eps here) to find their footing

after 5&6 dropped i added it to the OP

QAL5amu.png

ultron87

Episode 6 of CoolGames Inc was really great. Hugh Jackman's Huge Acting is too beautiful of a game name to ever actually exist. Good god.

jediyoshi

MaxFunDrive is go!

mbmbam 294
AWWWW DUNK. It's MaxFunDrive time! We're kicking off a two-week celebration of your generosity with this an episode that's just, like, chock-full of pandering. By which we mean we revive all of our classic bits, some of which were dead for very good reasons.

Suggested talking points: Haunted Doll Watch, Hat Stink, Quinoa Month, The Saddest Lib, Lil' Musky, Boogle, Mailroom Ghost, Dr. M'Crum, Truck Month, Regarding Marrying Sonic Characters

http://www.maximumfun.org/my-brother-my-brother-and-me/mbmbam-294-goofbusters

jon bones

the return of haunted doll watch!

woo!

i may have to begin donating to max fun... at this point i listen to too many of their shows not to

justjim89

What's the minimum donation to get all the bonus content? For all the advertising they do, especially during MaxFunDrive, they never really explain the details of it very well. I was baffled to learn the messages during ad breaks cost a hundred bucks.

Risible

Best as I can tell, this covers it (from http://www.maximumfun.org/donate):

$5 PER MONTH

Thank you for supporting the media you love. Listen every week and know that you helped pay for your favorite shows. Of course, you’ll receive access to our bonus digital content, including special episodes, outtakes, pilots, and other great exclusive stuff from all the MaxFun shows.

So for $5 you could download the extra content and then unsubscribe, if I'm reading that correctly.

Have enjoyed monster factory for a while but just got into MBMBAM after reading this thread!

Gonna listen from the beginning- need a lot of podcasts to listen to while I'm jogging, so the backlog is perfect. Thanks guys!

Have enjoyed monster factory for a while but just got into MBMBAM after reading this thread!

Gonna listen from the beginning- need a lot of podcasts to listen to while I'm jogging, so the backlog is perfect. Thanks guys!

Awesome! Just know going in that the early episodes have bad audio quality and the Bros sometimes say some stuff that we'd frown at in 2016, but in recent years they've SUPER owned up to their early shortcomings, essentially saying it's a miracle that anyone ever stuck with them after some of the early stuff.

With that context, I think the good from early on easily outweighs the bad.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Griffin said it like eight times last week and I didn't realize he was saying "The 'The Adventure Zone' Zone" as opposed to just repeating words for no particular reason.

jon bones

so glad i became a Max Fun donor

The Adventure Zone Prequel & Summer Fun episodes were a riot

going through The Adventure Zone NIGHTS episode and it's really great. i hope they make more of this.

Jintor

i feel bad whining about max fun week without actually chipping in, but if there was a way to get a cast without the goddamn max fun week pledge driving every ten-fifteen minutes, that would be a tangible benefit

Risible

i feel bad whining about max fun week without actually chipping in, but if there was a way to get a cast without the goddamn max fun week pledge driving every ten-fifteen minutes, that would be a tangible benefit

Wow. So you don't contribute and yet you're complaining about two of the podcasts out of the 52 they give you each year? That takes some cajones.

Risible

Possibly my favorite monster factory. Dear god this was grade a material.

I am no longer allowed to watch Monster Factory when my wife is watching TV because of how loud I guffaw watching it. It's uncontrollable. I have to stop watching sometimes to catch my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom