• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Mega-Cave Shooter Post, because they're totally awesome and sweet

Tain

Been eyeballing that model for a while now D:

I booted up Muchi Muchi Pork the other day after bringing it up on Twitter and unsurprisingly it's still a masterpiece. I should try to clear with the other two characters.

I really fancied getting one of the RC Berg kits, but they are 3x the price and require some half decent modelling skills and an airbrush set-up, which is not going to happen.

It's a shame though, because although I wasn't keen on the RC Berg versions at first, I really think that they look fantasic, as they are based on the sprite.

Been going through some of the more recent CAVE stuff recently, and I discovered the sound track to DDP DFK BL.

Excuse the re-post I did elsewhere. Anyone know where I can get the CD?

Not to be confused with the Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Original Sound Track, or the Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Black Label Arranged Sound Track CD, both of which are completely different, but Black Label Original is amazing.

Example here is the track for just the ship. I think that needs to be ... extended!

My current fave, another incidental piece.

Jucksalbe

Banned

Going by the VGMdb link you posted, this was exclusive to the Cave shop? Someone is selling on VGMdb's marketplace (there's a link on the right side), but I'm not sure how that works. There's also a listing on eBay, but it's pretty expensive (~€140).
Or you give up on the CD and just buy the OST on Steam for €6. ;)

Going by the VGMdb link you posted, this was exclusive to the Cave shop? Someone is selling on VGMdb's marketplace (there's a link on the right side), but I'm not sure how that works. There's also a listing on eBay, but it's pretty expensive (~€140).
Or you give up on the CD and just buy the OST on Steam for €6. ;)

Thanks, that's strange I couldn't see a listing before when I searched. I have now found it now. I've had that before sometimes with finding stuff on ebay, where I sometimes have to change the ebay domain (or use google) to find something.

Yeah so I'm not sure that I want to pay that for the CD.

As for Steam, that seems great, except that it seems that you can't just buy the MP3's, you have to buy the game, and unfortunately I have a Mac and Macs can't run any of the CAVE games. :/

Risette

A Good Citizen
your best bet is YAJ. Ebay is always super marked up.

I think I saw one at about 9k yen a few months ago? It's not gonna be cheap but you can prolly get it <100 USD

Yes Boss!

Been going through some of the more recent CAVE stuff recently, and I discovered the sound track to DDP DFK BL.

Not to be confused with the Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Original Sound Track, or the Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Black Label Arranged Sound Track CD, both of which are completely different, but Black Label Original is amazing.

Example here is the track for just the ship. I think that needs to be ... extended!

My current fave, another incidental piece.

I think it also came I the Cave Collection first print OST Collection bonus set. But, rather difficult to find. I think I will sell mine but I can not find out anything about it's worth.

43C065F3-E510-4C12-BF4C-E4C82991FDD5.jpg

Top Bottom