• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Mick |OT| Sitcom starring Kaitlin Olson - Tuesdays on FOX at 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

LycanXIII

Not sure about other TV streaming services but for anyone who wanted to check out this show in full PS Vue has every single episode of the first season on demand to watch. It was fun to watch the beginning when Alba was still docile and naive and nice. It doesn't last long lol

It's on Hulu as well, we watched the first episode in my Media Criticism class and I ended up binge watching the rest of it.

They could go different ways with season 2, either live in Mickey's apartment, or go to their New York one that they mentioned early in the season.

I wasn't a fan of Jimmy the first few episodes, but loved him by the end.

valeo

Almost 3/4 of the way through the season - my favourite part is definitely that Jimmy is the 'Rickety Cricket' of this show. He seems to be perennially bleeding from his nose. He's also the most improved character from the start, I reckon.

Alba doesn't stand out to me as much as everyone else, but I'm only up to ep 15 so maybe that changes.

I think the ep that sealed it was the one where her boyfriend locked himself in the sauna. I appreciate that this show gets suitably dark when it wants to.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Almost 3/4 of the way through the season - my favourite part is definitely that Jimmy is the 'Rickety Cricket' of this show. He seems to be perennially bleeding from his nose. He's also the most improved character from the start, I reckon.

Alba doesn't stand out to me as much as everyone else, but I'm only up to ep 15 so maybe that changes.

I think the ep that sealed it was the one where her boyfriend locked himself in the sauna. I appreciate that this show gets suitably dark when it wants to.

Lol Alba was the stand out to me. She goes from 0 to 100 in a single season and is basically Frank Reynolds by the end.

HStallion

Now I'm going to keep seeing this.

giphy.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

She also has a set of pipes on her.

HStallion

Wait there are new episodes tonight? Season 2 already? That seems to be a pretty quick turn around. Not that I'm complaining. The Mick was the best new comedy I've seen in a while.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
No official Season 2 thread? Weird.

I watched the first episode recently. Pretty decent season opener.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
No official Season 2 thread? Weird.

I watched the first episode recently. Pretty decent season opener.

that's a shame, I'm making one now.

i guess lock this thread when OT2 comes out benevolent mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom