• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Mick, Season 2 |OT| "They are majestic animals"

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
1i5tmEd.jpg

Season 2 Trailer
@TheMickFOX

The Cast:
Kaitlyn Olsen - Mickey
TdT64P9.jpg

Carla Jimenez - Alba
ajJg3SQ.jpg

Scott MacArthur - Jimmy
DQc7doj.jpg

Sofia Black-D'Elia - Sabrina
nGFTWOu.jpg

Thomas Barbusca - Chip
uDI5ncH.jpg

Jack Stanton - Ben
rrWaSJq.jpg

Tuesdays at 9pm PST on Fox

This show deserves a season 2 thread dammit!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I absolutely love that Alba at the start of season 2 is basically at the level of Frank Reynolds in It's Always Sunny season 6 or 7 in terms of going off the rails.

The second episode was the show’s worst so far by a long shot. Chip actually is very annoying, and not in a funny or entertaining way. All the nerdy animal references were odd, it’s like a writer looked to Dwight Schrute for inspiration in making a frustrating, egotistic character with no self-awareness but called it a day after stealing a few of his lines.

faridmon

The last episode was hilarious. I was laughing so hard when mick fell down the window of the church.

Man, this show continues to be the most underrated show ever.

I love this show so much. I discovered it around 2 weeks ago and binged the first season in 2 days. So happy it got renewed! Season 2 is already a blast!

HStallion

Wish this show got more love on here. Feels like its flying under a lot of people's radar who would love this type of show.

Yeah I can't say I've been as big a fan of the episodes they've shown so far. The characterization feels off but maybe that's because they haven't been given as much side characters to play off on as the first season which could change pretty quickly.

HStallion

Mickey's burger rant was fucking great. It was true as well. Never put the veggies under the burger!

Edit: Ben in prison was fucking great

This was an awesome episode. The wife and I so were just talking about how the two older kids looked nothing like each other at the beginning of the show, then their father comes on and we learn for the first time that
chip is not his son.
We both laughed like hell at that.

Dereck

Mickey's burger rant was fucking great. It was true as well. Never put the veggies under the burger!
It's the most I've seen her channel the "Dennis and Mac ranting about something insignificant technique" that I see a lot on It's Always Sunny, but she put her own spin on it.

Remember that part in It's Always Sunny where they wanted to waiter to get the snapper? Yeah, that scene.

HStallion

This episode is already off to a good start. Fucking Chip getting what he deserves.

Edit: Holy shit. Sabrina is basically a young female Dennis

Top Bottom