• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Mick |OT| Sitcom starring Kaitlin Olson - Tuesdays on FOX at 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Haha so was anyone else reminded of Something About Mary with this episode? Not that that was a bad thing as its fucking hilarious. Also Ben! There was so much wrong in this episode! This was probably the best episode yet.

Dereck

Sabrina's jeans literally could not be on tighter

lzzUe6s.gif

HStallion

That final shot of Mickey on the motorcycle was a great way to end such a funny episode

HStallion

Stabbing Dante with a fork in the neck really fucked me up, he was like..twitching and shit. Ugh

Yo I thought they were going to have that be real for a few seconds there. They linger on that shot and the reactions for a long time. That also says some rather disturbing things about Chip. He was always a deluded asshole but that was straight crazytown territory.

I can say this last episode was easily the best so far. There were so many moments were I was laughing hard or legit shocked. Ben and Alba continue to both disturb and crack me up.

Dereck

It lingered for a little too long to the point where I thought that it did happen. I wonder if the lingering too long effect had a bigger comedic impact or a more of a shocked impact.

tim1138

I'm so glad this got picked up for another season. The past two episodes have been hilarious, Alba at the party last week and then the stuff with Ben this week was amazing.

HStallion

I also have to praise the show on bringing in a new character nearly every episode and having them all play off the main cast so well. Whether it was the clown at Ben's birthday party or the kids insane grand parents to the rando creeper FBI agent stalking Mickey this last episode. Not many shows can pull that off so consistently

Skilletor

I'm so glad this got picked up for another season. The past two episodes have been hilarious, Alba at the party last week and then the stuff with Ben this week was amazing.

If that was Alba singing "In the Jungle," her voice was really, really nice.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
It lingered for a little too long to the point where I thought that it did happen. I wonder if the lingering too long effect had a bigger comedic impact or a more of a shocked impact.
I was laughing my ass off, but that was also a "Hannibal Moment" for me too.

I know it's bad, but Ben and those rabbits was killing me. And the fork thing...holy shit Chip is nuts, even if it wasn't real.

Anyway, glad to see this has been renewed. It's one of my favorite comedies.

It's doing this show wonders setting itself apart from every other network sitcom by going pretty heavy on the always sunny vibe for Mick.

That "you bitch" part was straight out of the show lol. Im glad audiences are sticking with it.

haha i knew when sabrina started doing Biggie that was gonna happen but the cut away to it was hilarious. everyone on this show is good.

PS Sweet Dee in those bikins werent half bad either

faridmon

Another fantastic Episode.

Really burst out laughing when Mickey asked Sabrina what Alba's Surname is for the second time.

Also ''You are an Educator, Educate yourself''

Lol

HStallion

The last episode was great and oddly topical. Chip being a fucking whitelivesmatter type isn't surprising but still hilarious.

Also Alba got some fucking pipes on her. She was singing up a storm.

tim1138

Mickey setting Jimmy up as a predator was hilarious. Her relationship with Ben is so sweet, I love how she legitimately encourages him to be and do what makes him happy.

Just a reminder that there is a new episode tonight. I wasn't able to find any details or a preview of it, but Fox's website has a new episode listed for tonight named "The Wolf."

Looking forward to the return of the show! Last couple of weeks have been a bit dry on TV.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Just a reminder that there is a new episode tonight. I wasn't able to find any details or a preview of it, but Fox's website has a new episode listed for tonight named "The Wolf."

Looking forward to the return of the show! Last couple of weeks have been a bit dry on TV.

When it seems as though Chip is getting scammed by a girl he met online, Mickey tries to teach him how to be a "wolf" vs. a "sheep." Meanwhile, Sabrina is scared that her boyfriend is beginning to mirror Jimmy's ways and she plans an intervention.

HStallion

I loved Mickey laughing her ass off at Chip at the airport. That ending though. It was dark enough for Its Always Sunny

Arttemis

Just saw this after watching New Girl with my girlfriend. We both loved it! It's the same kind of dark humor as Always Sunny. Fantastic stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom