• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Mick |OT| Sitcom starring Kaitlin Olson - Tuesdays on FOX at 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
oh didn't realize they were doing a new episode already. I'll check this out now.

Really liked this episode. I was dying when the
little kid with the headgear started dancing happily when commanded by the grandma and it transitioned to the night club scene
. Going to keep watching for the foreseeable future.

HStallion

Alright I'll keep watching this show. The only character I'm not a fan of so far is the ex boyfriend but there were a lot pretty fucked up scenes that were also hilarious
The entire scene with the maid on drugs was really funny

N° 2048

Holy shit the
club
scene was hilarious and then how
they wake up in the car.
I'm loving this show.

Jarrod38

is the grandma actually an old lady or
Eliza Coupe in old people makeup

i swear it could be either one.

the lil one rocking that headgear all ep got me dying

That was the mom from Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter is Dead. Anyways liked this episode. To be honest Alba is the the star of the show already.
FGST3VI.gif

N° 2048

God, when the grandma made the kids dance in the hallway I lost it. Hilarious show so far.

The smallest one in the back just having pure fun, I laughed so hard.

Also the constant drooling in the background at various scenes.

G0523

That was the mom from Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter is Dead. Anyways liked this episode. To be honest Alba is the the star of the show already.
FGST3VI.gif

OMG that is! That's awesome! I was also half-expecting her to do something with the coffee but throwing it at the granddaughter? Damn. Overall a great episode. I hope the laughs keep coming like that.

Dereck

New episode

S01E03:
The Buffer

Mickey tricks Sabrina into thinking she's pregnant to get her to take birth control.

HStallion

Well anyone worried this show wouldn't be as outrageous or fucked up because its on Fox was worried about nothing haha

gosox333

this is like Sunny but with some main characters who aren't total scumbags to bounce off the rest of the scumbag main characters.

I love it and can't believe something on Fox is going as hard as this is.

Caught the first two last night. This show is fucking hilarious haha. My wife caught the "C U next Tuesday" joke faster than I and her laugh slayed me more than the joke and I had to rewind. Fun stuff.

I was sold on the show because of Geico Peter Pan but the little kid is winning. That head gear.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
I wonder if the little kid's actor even understands all the jokes of the show or if he is still blissfully unaware.

Mindlog

i was surprised at how funny the Mickie's boyfriend was.
He's definitely holding his own.
The kid as well! I normally hate child actors, but that kid is great.

I'm really liking the show. Definitely has some Always Sunny family sitcom vibes (especially the vomiting this week,) but it works.

PK Gaming

I didn't think an episode centered around the show's worst character would be any good, but this one was pretty solid. The kid was still whatever, but the main cast was generally pretty entertaining. I'm impressed at how fast the show has eased into setting up the cast dynamic. Shoutouts to Mick's boyfriend (guy?) for being a surprisingly solid character.

Also, can we talk about the hilarious (mostly one sided) sexual tension between Mick and Sabrina.

Wow. Episode 4 was really good. Had a few moments that really made me bust out laughing, such a great episode.

Was on the fence about the show, after this episode I'm in.

Everthing Sully did was awesome.
The way he folded up the cake and put it under his arm was just really funny to me.

KodaRuss

Alright, guess Ill give this a shot since it seems the impressions here are really good. Currently catching up on Man Seeking Woman and Broad City but I will have this lined up next I guess.

Rembrandt

Banned
Alright, guess Ill give this a shot since it seems the impressions here are really good. Currently catching up on Man Seeking Woman and Broad City but I will have this lined up next I guess.

We have the same backlog. Gonna watch this over the weekend. I'm really glad it's getting all these positive impressions.

Dereck

Really enjoyed last night's episode.

A.V. Club - The Mick's latest episode has a smoky aftertaste

960.jpg

FOX News - Kaitlin Olson talks 'dream' jobs on 'The Mick' and 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia'

Just need to remind yourself that the actress playing her is 25.
Uh uh, but if the character is supposed to be 16 then it's odd to see some obviously older-than-20 guy ramming her in her bedroom.

Sabrina, easy

"I know you didn't ask for any of this. And I basically hate every single thing about you.

The way you look, the way you sound...your smell. But..."
I think because I know she's 25, the sexual tension is more noticeable. But in the context of the show, I don't think anything is there.

tim1138

Just got caught up on the past two episodes, this show is still going strong. I love how Sabrina and Mickey play off each other, they have great chemistry. The whole Omikron thing was great.

HStallion

Catching up on the last two episodes and I feel so bad Ben. I still laugh quite a lot but yeah I still feel bad. Alba is still hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom