• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Multiformat Artshots Thread (formerly part of the PC screenshots thread)

Aon

*RSS pops up single screenshot of Fract from Dead End*

"To GAF!"

And it's second from the top :D

That one with the 2 beams shall be my desktop for some time I think.

Aon said:
*RSS pops up single screenshot of Fract from Dead End*

"To GAF!"

And it's second from the top :D

That one with the 2 beams shall be my desktop for some time I think.

May as well post this one, then.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Not to keep turning this thread back to Tera questions...but I tried to find the answer to this one all over and could not.

Are the buildings in Tera just eye candy? Or can you go in most/any of them? All teh videos I watched I never saw anyone open a door. A giant city where you can only go in a handful of buildings, is kinda pointless no?

Lime

Vampire Bloodlines: The Masquerade with Wesp's Unofficial patch v. 7.8. If the high resolution of the images is too much, I'll gladly thumbnail them.

vampire2011-02-1423-56fykm.png

vampire2011-02-1423-53zlj5.png

Blizzard

Banned
markao said:
Good to see you posting again!

And Crysis still looks absolutely stunning.
They are absolutely stunning, but they are down-sampled, modded, and/or custom maps, right? The composition and quality is great though, and that's what the thread is about. :) TheOctagon, I was wondering what happened to you. Some people were asking about TERA interiors I think, and whether you could go in buildings.

As for Crysis, are there any special settings or custom maps you would like to share about your latest set of pictures? I'm almost positive some of those conifer forested areas must be extra/fanmade maps.

Top Bottom