• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NHL season is almost here

Status
Not open for further replies.
just found a new pic of Jamie Benn... and he is 4x the size of last season it feels. and his brother is huge too .. Holy shit

uBFHvc0.png

(this is all i do in my life)

Couleurs

I'm planning on getting back into watching hockey for the first time in years, but now that I live in Denver I can't catch Blues games on TV anymore, so I'm trying to decide whether to sign up for GameCenter or go for Comcast's Center Ice package. I'd prefer to go for GameCenter so I can give Comcast as little money as possible, but is it pretty decent compared to MLB.tv? And can you split accounts like with MLB.tv to bring the price down? Or am I better off just going for Center Ice?

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
9984406.jpg

Go Oilers Go!!
I can feel it this is the year we get out of the basement and challenge for the playoffs is what I'll be saying a year from now fuck

JSR_Cube

Don Quick guaranteeing a Panthers breakout playoff year! Woot woot, let's go!

Well, someone's got to win in that godawful Eastern conference. How many teams are going to be racing to the bottom, not the playoffs?

I'd love to see the Panthers turn it around. I think they're better this year, assuming they can get some goaltending out of Luongo.

Skab

I'm so ready. Go Blues!

I also have a tentative trip up to NYC later this year and am thinking about trying to catch a Rangers game if I can!

Raider745

Was so disappointed when the Stars lost in the playoffs last season. Looking forward to seeing our guys compete this year.

Tyler should be even better this year.

Can't wait for another exhilarating season of the Leafs playing mediocre at the best and then completely shitting the bed, missing both the playoffs and the chance at a #1 draft pick.

Fucking Leafs.

Can't wait for another exhilarating season of the Leafs playing mediocre at the best and then completely shitting the bed, missing both the playoffs and the chance at a #1 draft pick.

Fucking Leafs.

The Leafs were a bubble team last year, they practically overachieved 3/4ths of the season. They did address some issues this off-season so I think they're going to still be a bubble team but I think they'll at least hit the 8th playoff spot.

Was so disappointed when the Stars lost in the playoffs last season. Looking forward to seeing our guys compete this year.

Tyler should be even better this year.
Our offense this year will be crazy. We essentially took Ottawa's top line in the off season as our SECOND line. Haha.

Our D didn't change but players like Nemeth who appeared in the playoffs should help. Also if Goligoski and Daley play like they did at the tail end last year, then we should be good.

Celegus

Go Pens! I haven't kept up with all the changes over the off season, though I know quite a bit happened. Just hope they still do okay, but maybe try not choking in the playoffs this year?

Cagey

Banned
I don't know what hockey is without Martin Brodeur.

This will be the first time I've ever watched the New Jersey Devils without Martin Brodeur as a member of the team.

I've been watching hockey since 1993-94.

I'm not emotionally ready for this.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still bitter from the last season the Leafs had. smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom