• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Daily Show Thread with Jon Stewart

Jintor

Urgh, they updated their code and now the header exploit for Firefox doesn't work so I can't see it from Au.

Guess I'll be watching a lot while I'm in Vancou- wait.

DarkKyo

Out or curiosity, in what possible context were you expecting a Cain/Pokemon story prior to him quoting the song from the movie?

He's quoted it twice now. Originally he quoted it months ago and the Daily Show missed it because he didn't outright admit it was lifted from Pokemon like he did this time.

I laughed soooooo hard at Jon describing Mewtwo's attributes. Some of his writers must have been Pokemon fans when they were younger.

DarkKyo

One wonders how he even found that quote in the first place. Was he watching the Pokemon movie at 2 am some weekend night after a hard day of campaigning? The world may never know.

Hey wrinkle face. Hey wrinkle face. Hey wrinkle face. Hey wrinkle face. Hey wrinkle face. Hey wrinkle face. Hey wrinkle face. Hey wrinkle face. Hey wrinkle face. Hey wrinkle face. Hey wrinkle face. Hey wrinkle face. Hey wrinkle face. Hey wrinkle face.

Mechazawa

I know this isn't exactly the right thread, but Samuel Jackson's response on Colbert to what it's like being an actor was too good.

Allard

TDS should NEVER go on vacation.

Seriously, fuck Christmas, I want my daily dose!

Its almost tradition that the most amazing stuff always, always happens the week they go on vacation. They even ran a bit on it last year. It just means we are in for an epic skit in the future from them when they come back!

Anyone see Lucas on the show last night? Might go and see "Red Tails" after hearing him talk about it. It seems to have a very special place in his heart.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Lucas was a good interview, and honestly Red Tails looks like it'd probably be a pretty decent popcorn flick.

...then again, the dubstep trailer may be messing with my head. That trailer makes me all warm and happy.

B.K.

Colbert is beating Huntsman in South Carolina.
smiley-laughing002.gif

Top Bottom