• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Daily Show Thread with Jon Stewart

DarkKyo

I absolutely can't wait for tonight's conclusion of the Sendak interview.. he talks about how he wants to kill a person in his time left on earth.

Holy crap my sides hurt from laughing at Jon Stewart impersonating John King's questioning of Newt from Jan 23rd show. Best goddamn shit ever!

DarkKyo

OMG part two of Sendak interview was so good... I loved his cranky rant on e-books at the end. "In the future I'll be dead so I won't give a shit!!"

Socreges

Banned
I think few interviewers on this planet could take play off of Sendak's demeanour and sense of humour as well as Colbert did. Those two need a weekly podcast or something.

B.K.

I note you said the same thing in the other thread. Do you really think it's wasted?

All money donated to political campaigns are a waste. Elections are already decided beforehand anyway. They already know who's going to win in November.

Enk

makes good threads.
Who already knows?

The Illuminati of course.
shifty.png

YoungHav

Banned
Regarding elections... if you honestly think the 8 or so people that the Republican Party has pushed forward are the best they could find in the country, I have a sample of Abraham Lincoln's butt hair to sell you. Elections are rigged, I don't know to what extent but they are rigged. The people who run shit won't lose whether it's Romney or Obama who gets the presidency in 2012.

B.K.

That was pretty funny when CNN was on the street telling people Whitney Houston died. Is there more footage of that online?

B.K.

I feel like I read about sawstop years ago and that it works by immediately detecting the tiny electrical charge we all produce to stop itself.

Yeah. I saw a thing about it on TV years ago. It seemed like a good idea. It's hard to believe no company is using it.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I feel like I read about sawstop years ago and that it works by immediately detecting the tiny electrical charge we all produce to stop itself.

Hah, I forgot to look this up. Sounds brilliant. The reasoning against using it is hilarious.

We should get rid of airbags, they only encourage people to crash their cars.

Top Bottom