• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Daily Show Thread with Jon Stewart

WillyFive

My guess is that Colbert is going to take a trip to South Carolina and do a week of shows there, just to campaign and mess with the elections. Should be great.

New correspondent was kinda lame actually.

Yeah, but I think it was because of the material. It's not a good skit to learn a lot about her.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Jesus, Stewart destroyed Jim DeMint, especially in the extended interview. Though props to DeMint to taking it well and continuing the debate rather than bailing out.

Volimar

Jesus, Stewart destroyed Jim DeMint, especially in the extended interview. Though props to DeMint to taking it well and continuing the debate rather than bailing out.

Props to DeMint for not walking off, but he kept trying to get away with his circular arguments even after Jon tore it apart.

Divvy

Props to DeMint for not walking off, but he kept trying to get away with his circular arguments even after Jon tore it apart.

I am just impressed that they could have a very engaging debate for such a relatively long time.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Jon Stewart running a SuperPAC.

May God have mercy on us all.

He already he stated that he's really busy.
He hired the people who formerly worked for Colbert's SuperPAC!

Spoilering for the people who want to watch it as it happens in their time zone.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
He already he stated that he's really busy.
He hired the people who formerly worked for Colbert's SuperPAC!

Spoilering for the people who want to watch it as it happens in their time zone.

As someone in the Mountain Time Zone, I am so happy the Comedy Central HD feed has no time delay.

Kettch

Executive Producer: Jon Stewart (But I Don't Really Know Him That Well)

Haha, always love the credit changes on Colbert.

Divvy

Holy shit, did you guys see the Judge Napolitano interview on the daily show? Specifically the extended interview?

There's one part where Judge randomly out of no where points to a member of the audience and asks "is that Reggie Jackson?"

And Stewart just facepalmed and said "No.. that's just a black guy."

Amaaaazingly hilarious.

B.K.

Mitt the Ripper.
smiley-laughing002.gif
That was pretty good.

Fusebox

Banned
She was better then Munn, that's for sure. I hope this and the fact she hasn't been on in four months is a sign that that talentless hack is done with the show.

Ahahaha, the GAF-Munn hate seriously knows no bounds. Munns first appearance as Asian correspondent was pure comedy gold compared to the awkward, forced over-acting of Williams the other week.

Still, at least Williams seems able to read a script and isn't horrid to look at, unlike Schaal.

Wiggum2007

Oh my god, Where The Wild Things Are was my favorite childhood book and this interview is making it even better, Maurice Sendack is awesome.

Ezduo

Banned
Wow, that's not how I pictured Maurice Sendak. At all.

She was better then Munn, that's for sure. I hope this and the fact she hasn't been on in four months is a sign that that talentless hack is done with the show.
They haven't been able to keep very many correspondents recently it seems like. First that Latino guy went missing after two bits and I remember Munn only having a couple of things as well. I'll be curious if she actually becomes a regular thing. I wasn't big on John Oliver at first but he's now one of my favorites so I guess I'll give this new girl a chance even if I thought both her appearances so far weren't that great (the ending to the homeless skit with the necklace was painful. that final joke where she walked off camera was awful).

They haven't been able to keep very many correspondents recently it seems like. First that Latino guy went missing after two bits and I remember Munn only having a couple of things as well. I'll be curious if she actually becomes a regular thing. I wasn't big on John Oliver at first but he's now one of my favorites so I guess I'll give this new girl a chance even if I thought both her appearances so far weren't that great (the ending to the homeless skit with the necklace was painful. that final joke where she walked off camera was awful).

The latino guy was on last night.

Socreges

Banned
So I'm not the only person who had to mention the Sendak interview. Amazing stuff. I'm guessing someone tipped them off that Sendak was a kook, so they made it happen. Can't imagine this was just a glorious fluke.

sruckus

I am really in the minority here it seems, but I really like Munn on her segments. Maybe it's contrived and not unique, but that doesn't mean it's not still funny. Plus she's hot, so that helps.

I am a big fan of Samantha Bee and Wyatt though.

Top Bottom