• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Final Fantasy 12 (NA) Thread

Skilletor

ACE 1991 said:
Thread bump from hell, I know. Anyways, I just bought a PS2 and am considering picking this up, but the gambit system apparently causes the game to "play itself" from everything I've read. Is this true, or is combat still fairly involved on a macro level? Anyways, I'm not interested in hearing "FFXII IS TEH SUCK, GET RPG X INSTEAD," just a simple answer from someone who has spent a lot of time with the game would be nice.b

I never once felt as if the game was playing itself because at any moment I had control over every character and what they were doing. I believe FF12 got rid of the tedium of selecting the same command over and over.

I very LTTP to this one but I was to lazy to actually post a LLTP . God, the game is so refreshing !

Exept the horrendous loadings that are everywhere, the game is great. It's beena long time since dialogs in a RPG didn't felt akward !

It's was very nice until I saved in the leviathan and I can't win the fight with the two judges :S guess I have to level up !

fna84 said:
Is there any other way to transfer my old FFXII save from my PS2 to my PS3 60gb without the adapter?

Don't want to start over...

You can't transfer your save without the memory card adapter, but you can download .psv save files from the internet onto a usb drive which you can transfer to your ps2 virtual memory card.

Top Bottom