• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Forza Motorsport 2 Custom Liveries Parade

Cahill

Banned
Dina said:
Probably been answered, but to create text, you need to reshape the in-game decals, right?

No easy way out here?

There are several pages of lettering included this time.

Eric WK

I will pay top credit for a really good Master Chief/Halo design.

And near-top credit for a really good Dawson's Creek design.

I will pay an unlimited amount for a Robbie Fowler or a Ian Wright design.

I don't get the game until thurs/fri. so i'm giving you heads up :D

MCD

m0dus said:
nah, none of those. I meant this one:

Zone%20Of%20the%20Enders.jpg

This resemble the lowest picture here.

EDIT: or perhaps this?

Frenck

Banned
Eric WK said:
I will pay top credit for a really good Master Chief/Halo design.

And near-top credit for a really good Dawson's Creek design.

I will BUY FORZA 2 for a really good Master Chief/Halo design, yes that's right.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
any disc golf players at neogaf? thought you may like my new logo i just created :)

original logo
DGA-Box.gif

my forza one
530187486_7163a5be9f_o.jpg

as usual with my posts, placement isnt at all final, nor is the car. just took it to show the logo, thats it. i'll be working on some other disc golf logos to complement it, including innova and likely some specific, favorite discs :)

Vrolokus

Banned
I hate to even suggest microrap- er, microtransactions, but I would fork over 400 points or so for a d/l that had 1 or 2 dozen of "the best of Forza 2 livery" or something. Modus' Grey Fox car and the LoZ Wind Waker are too awesome for words.

Eric WK

Vrolokus said:
I hate to even suggest microrap- er, microtransactions, but I would fork over 400 points or so for a d/l that had 1 or 2 dozen of "the best of Forza 2 livery" or something. Modus' Grey Fox car and the LoZ Wind Waker are too awesome for words.

There's no way we'd get that many for 400 points.

regs

my sti so far

also working on a lancer, it's looking better but I won't post it until I am happy with it.

ps, im not an artist at all haha

FightyF

Banned
NinSoX said:
:lol Brandon, it would be perfect if you could use it when it gets confirmed...

I want to make a "Riddddge Racer, it's Ridge Racer...599 US dollars" car.

Heh, I wanted to do that as well.

Tokubetsu said:
How the hell do you guys do those fading colors (like the white to blue above me)?

On the second shapes page, there are gradient shapes.

I'd like to concentrate on racing now...but with the prices these cars are going at for auctions...it makes sense to try to do some complicated designs now rather than later. They may sell for 10 times less later as the market gets saturated...

NeXuSDK

I second the notion of a really awesome Halo/MC car. So far I've only seen really poor attempts...

With all the awesome artwork available for that series, I really hope you'll look into making a Halo car, Modus... I will love you forever if you do :)

Please, please, please...

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
This is still my favourite (definitely NOT my creation, and unfortunately I don't know who did!)

forza2_md1.jpg

forza2_md2.jpg

Someone make a Dreamcast car!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
You know what somebody must make for the good of all mankind?

A tomb raider car. And the nipples must be the headlights. Seriously, for the anniversary. Maybe minus the headlight nipples.

I just can't believe how you guys do this with shapes. My game will be here Tuesday, but this is going to be like me using paint and M0dus using a camera. :lol

Un4

Phaethon0017 said:
Well, I made my meager effort. I've only had this game an hour or so, and I'm not artistic...so bear with me.

he1.jpg

he3.jpg
Damn, that was one of my concepts too. :lol Still going to make one...when the game finally hits the shelves here. Damn you MS!

::sigh:: The livery editor is awesome as always, but I just can't escape the feeling of inadequacy I feel every time I see a halfway decent design, much less a kickass one.

deviant1

In case anyones interested, I've put my Gears Z up on the Auction House. 2 hour auction with a 100K starting price (the car is basically maxed out performance wise with a U999 rating).

p3tran

Banned
deviant1 said:
In case anyones interested, I've put my Gears Z up on the Auction House. 2 hour auction with a 100K starting price (the car is basically maxed out performance wise with a U999 rating).
Ι'd like another one as soon as a receive my forza copy (europe-dammit!!)

very well done 8)

Y2Kev

Just got my game. Someone gift me something nice. Y2Kevbug15. :)

I'm looking at the livery editor now and crying :lol

BenjaminBirdie said:
You should race my LOST car. We'll make it an endurance one.

:lol

You'd win... I race on novice :(.

@ Arne: Thats awesome! Thanks a lot :D.

@ Un4: I was lucky enough to get it today. I didn't pre-order and the place I could get it cheapest from told me it wouldn't arrive till the 8th, but it came today. I just wish there was a Nissan Versa in the game :(.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
Y2Kev said:
Just got my game. Someone gift me something nice. Y2Kevbug15. :)

I'm looking at the livery editor now and crying :lol

Just gifted something over to ya. :)

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
Y2Kev said:
Still the people's man you are :D

(uh, how do I find the car you sent me :lol)

Start a single-player career.

Push the left bumper button to receive your car (there should be a little message that pops up) and then go check your garage. :)

Y2Kev

chespace said:
Start a single-player career.

Push the left bumper button to receive your car (there should be a little message that pops up) and then go check your garage. :)

Hmm, it doesn't work for me. Will it take a few minutes to go through? From the career main menu (go race, my cars, etc) I press LB and nothing happens.

Phaethon0017 said:
You'd win... I race on novice :(.

@ Arne: Thats awesome! Thanks a lot :D.

@ Un4: I was lucky enough to get it today. I didn't pre-order and the place I could get it cheapest from told me it wouldn't arrive till the 8th, but it came today. I just wish there was a Nissan Versa in the game :(.

I was just kidding anyways.

I race on Easy, myself.

:)

dk_

Y2Kev said:
Hmm, it doesn't work for me. Will it take a few minutes to go through? From the career main menu (go race, my cars, etc) I press LB and nothing happens.
There should be a notifier in the upper right corner. Just wait for it....

Blackface

Banned
I have been sitting in here, at work, refreshing the page over and over again. I need to get out of here and over to Wal-mart and get this game. If anyone wants to add me for some races I'll be down as soon as I get some cars up to standards. My gamertag is the same as my forum name.

People racing on easy...goddamn. I should be racing on hard with no Brake assists, gotta make that $!

So i pimped my AC Milan car quite a bit. It's u level, 999.

4l4wsjq.jpg

53ypx7a.jpg

4z1ftiv.jpg

Wanna trade Modus? ( :lol ) *starts crying in the corner*

Will gift. I was thinking about selling it, but i'm working on my karma.

Hey Che, be nice to me too man... GT -> Mero Vi

I'm tweaking the car for drifting.

cochese

I just put my JSRF car up for bidding. :) If anyone wants a copy of it let me know. The one in the auction house will be the original one though.

85f52664-0d11-457e-bc56-a93699aed50.jpg

Top Bottom