• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Forza Motorsport 2 Custom Liveries Parade

quicksilv

damn m0dus.. that mugen design is the best i've seen so far.. really nice design

could someone here do a neogaf.com car (with game related characters or something like that).. and plz make it free for us poor chaps :)

rostocker

sponge1.jpg

d1971db3-c284-47db-b279-99925683a423.jpg

sponge3.jpg

sponge4.jpg

The second picture is an old one, only to show how spongebob looks.
It's my first attempt in the editor :)

It's already in the auction house:
Renault Clio
class: C 439
level 1

m0dus said:
Well, since that chump is trying to turn around and re-sell the car, I think it's time for the next iteration of the design :) with fewer upgrades on board, but for HALF the price he's asking :lol

mgsmk2.jpg

plus, I wanted to give other people a chance to grab the car.

You're the best around, my friend. On every level.

TwIsTeD

hey man i would love the jsrf design, and I got a few cars sitting around so i dont mind gifting you one at all for the effort

Live Tag: DiZZyD

newsama

Holy s**t!

The Mugen S2000 is insanely cool! I really love Samurai Champloo, back when it was being aired in japan I were part of a fansub and helped out on translating / karaokeing it. My favorite anime ever, I would kill to put my hands in that design.
Awesome work m0dus, I hope I manage to get one copy of it out on the auction house. Guess I'm starting to save money :p

Keep up the great job, people. You guys are teh awesome *thumbs up*

Edit: Just saw Jube's Paper Mario car. WOW, love the color scheme :)

Gowans

Jube I was wondering how it would turn out and wow!
What a amazing complete car paintjob, the colours, composition and little touches work so well.

Jube & M0dus and a few of the other guys are really the gold standard here, cant wait to friday (no intimidation here :D ) to auction my sweet paintjobs of a car with "The Man" painted along the site for 5 mill :lol :lol :lol

m0dus said:
Nah. I don't plan on making a business of this. :lol

I think this is the last auction I'm gonna do.

also, Mero, use these resized pics instead--the big ones the game generates have lots of compression artifacts (that really goes for everybody)

mero.jpg

How do i resize them? In photoshop?

m0dus said:
Wonder what would happen if we collaborated on a car, or a new GAF standard livery . . .

It would be cool if you guys allways made some GAF exclusive version.

Flo_Evans

holy **** I am gonna need alot of credits to buy these cars :(

or you could always gift them to me :)

I hope you are not burnt out on metal gear m0dus... I was hoping to see a car based on the original MSX cover! :D oh hey there is my avatar!

Metal_Gear_1.jpg

or perhaps a MGS3 subsistance LE????

pac.gif

Jube3... I am speechless. I can't wait to see what you do next. More nintendo? :)

I can never find anything cool (halfway whats in this thread) on the auction house. Does anyone want to give me some searching tips?

Then Maybe I learn how to save some credits. :)

Gowans

sweet looking forward to taking it for a spin when it gets back from the glorious holy palace that is Turn 10 :D

cochese

trancekr said:
My another work...:)

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1393/531490833_3004b1a77f_o.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1439/531285972_c57c4b7352_o.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Awesome!

here's and update on mine. added and made a few changes to it.

[IMG][IMG]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x199/SEMBE1X/f59ee17a-1850-4484-9de0-81ca946622d.jpg[/IMG]
402d7b2b-3a70-47ef-a08e-0a33eb16f0e.jpg
[/IMG]

Jube3

Sho Nuff said:
Darkwing pic**

LET'S GET DANGEROUS

I'm done painting for the night... yaaaaawn!

haha that is so awesome. darkwing darkwing duck! You have no idea how close I am to making a gizmo duck car :lol

Xamdou

m0dus said:
It seems there was a glitch during the last hour or so of the auction last night, and people weren't able to bid on the car. Tis unfortunate, however, I do have a backup plan.

Meanwhile, project MUGEN S-2000 is moving along quite nicely. the livery is ALMOST complete, and I have to work toward upgrading the car now . . .

13992.jpg

mp1.jpg

WoW m0dus that Mugen paint job is awesome!

When you going to put it up on the Auction house? I will definitely bid for it so I can add it to my collection! :)

Hey m0dus how about putting the car on the auction House a bit sooner? :lol

And make a Jin one man! Jin rocks. And that would've looked cool on that F430...

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
OK ASSHOLES WTF. I WAS ABLE TO MAKE A SQUARE. A SQUARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TELL ME THE SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /meltdown.

Tieno

Stinkles said:

ask one of the Bungie art monkeys to design a car for you.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Tieno said:
ask one of the Bungie art monkeys to design a car for you.

I am a famous leet artist. I have been published in million+ selling Marvel graphic novels. My beautiful artz have been seen all over the world. None of which helps me get past "black triangle" in the Forza livery editor.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Stinkles said:

that's how I feel :lol

my TOMB car (all white, tomb written in standard font) is tearing up the speedway though.

Tieno

Stinkles said:
I am a famous leet artist. I have been published in million+ selling Marvel graphic novels. My beautiful artz have been seen all over the world. None of which helps me get past "black triangle" in the Forza livery editor.
Your mister chief artz are so underappreciated, they're like little drops of concentrated fermented heaven. One day...

Dina

m0dus said:
Meanwhile, project MUGEN S-2000 is moving along quite nicely. the livery is ALMOST complete, and I have to work toward upgrading the car now . . .

Bit nit-picky here, but Mugen hair is a bit shorter on the sides. I thought something was odd when I saw the car, but placing it next to the artwork shows it's pretty obvious. Nothing design-breaking, but you must want your car to be the best it can be, right? :)

Apart from that, a brilliant blend of colours on the entire body. Thumbs up.

Merovingian said:
Holy crap

--img fancy "Leah" car--

Seen that one before, perhaps in the other thread. Very impressive. Though kudos also to modus for his many excellent cars if I haven't said so before.

eso76

Wouldn't it be cool if Forza 2 had a garage like pgr3's one, in which you could walk among your custom iivered (?) cars ?

Wouldn't it be even cooler if you could visit other gamers garages online ?
Modus could charge serious microsoft points for each visit :p His garage would soon become the Forza 2 National Gallery

And wouldn't it be yet even cooler if you could try and steal their cars while visiting someone's garage (like, let's say...Modus', for example) :p

Also, Forza 2 should include a 1 vs 1 battle mode in which the loser has to give his car up to the winner. Yeah, i know this is not street racing, but it would be interesting in Forza 2 because of custom paintjobs.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
BenjaminBirdie said:
Last I heard Che had passed it on to the guy who developed the livery system to take a pass at it.

:)

Dan Greenawalt currently has the car. I'll bug him about it today and see if I can get a couple more folks to sign it before gifting it back to m0dus. Ken Lobb signed it too. :)

chespace said:
Dan Greenawalt currently has the car. I'll bug him about it today and see if I can get a couple more folks to sign it before gifting it back to m0dus. Ken Lobb signed it too. :)

Holy shit!

Che, please save it before you send it off to the next person. That's invaluably awesome!!

Top Bottom