• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Regular Show Thread of "It's Anything But"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOGB

Banned
When Internet brought up streaming I actually yelled "Oh no!" I watched tonight's episode from CN's website.

The original computer
tripping and blowing up
was hilarious

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Amazing, just like the last Format Wars episode.

Format Wars III will have DVD's son Blu-Ray right?

Just saw the tweet from jg. I can't imagine what the fuck they're gonna do with a movie budget and time allowance. It might be insane.

Yo, dat movie announcement.

Honestly if they can make "Exit 9B" caliber action scenes while keeping the somewhat regular stuff in the first half hour and cut all the Mordecai/Margaret BS they could pull it off.

I'm not expecting much but glad to hear about it.

Crocodile

Sounds more like a straight to TV affair rather than an in theater event. I'll temper my excitement a bit but more Regular Show is always a great thing. I (obviously) love the show.

I also wasn't aware that the were going ahead with new Powerpuff Girls. I love the original show but with many of the people responsible for that no longer at CN, I'll temper my excitement for that too.

Fuck that Uncle Grandpa/Steven Universe cross-over though! Keep shit like UG out of SU plz!

killer filler for sure.

I'm late on the previous episode but for some reason I always lol hard at this segment:

"Why can't you be more like the mailmen on TV, Benson?"

"Because! ... *sigh* ... I don't know."

*walks away*

the writing for Benson recently has been so on point.

IronRinn

killer filler for sure.

I'm late on the previous episode but for some reason I always lol hard at this segment:

"Why can't you be more like the mailmen on TV, Benson?"

"Because! ... *sigh* ... I don't know."

*walks away*

the writing for Benson recently has been so on point.
Yeah, I thought that was a great bit of writing, too.

IronRinn

I kind of love that they come in well into that dude's story and never explain who he is. Even the intro made me wonder if I had missed an episode.

I also continue to love that people get drunk on chicken wings in the Regular Show universe.

Awesome episode! Clarence, this, and Steven Universe last night were all kind of amazing, actually! Love the tenuous baby duck / geese alliance.

Loved it the whole time, but the I lost it when Benson got into the G Gundam suit machine. Then the glorious shiny butt shot made it.

mreddie

The most insane episode yet. A lot of references from Gundam, NGE, Sentai and a lot of other mech shows.

Sucks it's now in the summer finale.

CorvoSol

Caught up as far as the Turtle episode and I'm remembering why I quit watching this show. So done with Mordecai's awful relationship drama. Like, I don't think Finn's relationship drama has quite derailed Adventure Time the way Mordecai's has. Every single episode it's like "Oh no Mordecai kisses Margaret despite forcing us through episodes of getting over her for CJ" "Oh no now Mordecai electrocutes himself getting back together with CJ again." "Now CJ and Margaret must become friends to save Mordecai."

Like thank GOD for the Muscle Man episode in the middle but otherwise it's just long, dull episodes of Mordecai fucking up instead of the trips through weird space time 80s nonsense. Just more WAH WAH MORDECAI'S LOVE LIFE WAH WAH MORDO FUCKED UP AGAIN.

DonMigs85

Caught up as far as the Turtle episode and I'm remembering why I quit watching this show. So done with Mordecai's awful relationship drama. Like, I don't think Finn's relationship drama has quite derailed Adventure Time the way Mordecai's has. Every single episode it's like "Oh no Mordecai kisses Margaret despite forcing us through episodes of getting over her for CJ" "Oh no now Mordecai electrocutes himself getting back together with CJ again." "Now CJ and Margaret must become friends to save Mordecai."

Like thank GOD for the Muscle Man episode in the middle but otherwise it's just long, dull episodes of Mordecai fucking up instead of the trips through weird space time 80s nonsense. Just more WAH WAH MORDECAI'S LOVE LIFE WAH WAH MORDO FUCKED UP AGAIN.
Check out the Sentai episode at least, it's 100% CJ and Margaret free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom