• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Prisoner (McKellan & Jesus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I'm with you. It was somewhat of a chore for me to finish watching halfway though.

The mini has very little in common with the original series, outside of the few superficial similarities they've stuck with. You could've just called it something else and gotten away with it.

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Prisoner-DVDs-Announced/13119
DVD announced--March 23rd
PrisonerEarlyArt.jpg

No Blu-ray though, which sucks...
Poor ratings and a lack of TV on BD traction with anything other than the most popular shows are likely to blame. The apparant concern is that retailers would shy away from carrying it, out of worry that consumers wouldn't pay the extra cost for a BD release of this title, so the studio has held off on a high-def release for now. However, that doesn't mean a Blu-ray release couldn't occur later on, if the demand was there for it.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I watched the entirety of this show today, and am immensely glad that I did. It was all so confusing but after it ended I thought it through and it made a lot of sense. Reading through this thread was helpful too. I could see how some wouldn't like it but I definitely did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom