• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Punisher - Official trailer 2. Arrives november 17th

chunk3rvd

Does this have continuity with the other shows? I’ve still not seen Iron Fist or Defenders but I’d like to watch this as he was my favourite thing in DD S2

SpaceWolf

Banned
Does this have continuity with the other shows? I've still not seen Iron Fist or Defenders but I'd like to watch this as he was my favourite thing in DD S2

It does share continuity with all the MCU Netflix shows. You absolutely don't need to watch Iron Fist in advance for this, but this show will reveal a major spoiler from the end of The Defenders very early on, so take that as you will.

Stranger Things season 2 and then The Punisher? Netflix is killin it. Hopefully its good. Punisher should be a much easier translation to TV than Daredevil so I have high hopes.

LiamR

It's hard to be excited about these shows anymore. I haven't really enjoyed one since Jessica Jones, but I guess I'll try an episode.

Piccoro

I need this now! Please!

I binged through Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and the Defenders these past few months, and now I feel empty... :/

I'm watching Agents of Shield right now, but it isn't the same thing...

Nugg

Does this have continuity with the other shows? I’ve still not seen Iron Fist or Defenders but I’d like to watch this as he was my favourite thing in DD S2

If I understand correctly, it's set after everything Neflix has produced until now. You absolutely don't need to see Iron Fist or the Defenders BUT Punisher will spoil some of the plot of those two shows. Seeing DD S2 first is recommended though.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
eh. Will watch for the novelty (still dont like Bernthal as Frank) but every Marflix show has been terrible for me, so eh

don't really got much hopes for this but definitely gonna give it a shot for The Punisher/Bernthal. he was the best thing about Daredevil season 2 as well.

would be cool if it loosely adapts some Punisher Max stories, and oh man I hope karen is barely in this.

Kaizer

Banned
Looking forward to this. I was lukewarm on Iron Fist, but I enjoyed The Defenders quite a bit & hope this turns out well.

Here's all the parts of Defenders you need to see before watching Punisher:

Ce1xlw.gif

OK, you're all caught up.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Looks great. I’m excited.

Netflix is on a roll rn. Mindhunters was wild and great, stranger things 2 is shaping up to be a lot better than season 1 and this looks awesome.

Hagi

Looks like they're moving towards his family's murder being all a conspiracy.

We'll see how that goes.

I thought they were moving towards that pretty much since his appearance in DD.

Looks pretty cool, hopefully it does well so we can get some MAX stuff in the second season. See him take on the human traffickers would be awesome.

Rosur2a

Look forward to this hope its better paced than the last couple of Marvel shows.

Also Stranger things season 2 then this good month for Netflix.

sjay1994

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE HAND!

The Marvel Shows were pretty good (DDS1, JJ, First half of Luke Cage and everything involving Punisher in DDS2) , until Electric Nachos and her stupid black sky made it all trash.

The fuck did they do to Metallica's "One"?

I think I've officially lost my appetite for Marvel shows. I might give season 2 of Jessica Jones a shot, because I really liked the first season, but this really isn't managing to reel me in.

Top Bottom