• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Random Youtube Video Thread

Apple's view of the future from the 1990s

Popeye - I Yam What I Yam - Robin Williams Shelley Duvall​

Ariston and on and on and Ariston​

CHAINSAW MAID​

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
Bit of topic but just had to delete YouTube of my kids stuff. We always supervise but the amount of freaks putting sexualised or death content in their home made paw patrol/dinosaur programmes is just disgusting. It’s not worth my time policing it, even on YouTube kids this sort of shit can slip through.

Mistake

Bit of topic but just had to delete YouTube of my kids stuff. We always supervise but the amount of freaks putting sexualised or death content in their home made paw patrol/dinosaur programmes is just disgusting. It’s not worth my time policing it, even on YouTube kids this sort of shit can slip through.
Yeah, there was an exposé about a year ago on the amount of sexualized content on youtube kids. It's pretty messed up. I taught children for several years, and it's clear to me they are trying their hardest to introduce concepts or ideas they are not ready for. It's abusive

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Gaf Help!

I watch a lot of gun videos on YouTube, because I like guns.. but at the end of this video the creator has what looks to be a spotter scope that he looks at the moon with, what is it though?

I want one...

Top Bottom