• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Random Youtube Video Thread

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Pretty competent review and analysis of æon flux the movie (which the anime/cartoon maker hated) and all episodes from the last season I think. Now i want the animated show on bluray but can't find it.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
This is a damn good show. Woke people hate it.

‘They’ have been trying to cancel GB News ever since it started broadcasting.

‘They’ even went for the advertising - Sainsbury’s were one of the early ones and they were threatened with ‘being cancelled’ until they pulled their advertising. Which of course, Sainsbury’s did.

Krathoon

‘They’ have been trying to cancel GB News ever since it started broadcasting.

‘They’ even went for the advertising - Sainsbury’s were one of the early ones and they were threatened with ‘being cancelled’ until they pulled their advertising. Which of course, Sainsbury’s did.
This jackass on the Penny Arcade forums said John Cleese was a Nazi. I was like, "Wow. You really do not know the guy!".

He is so far from a Nazi that it is absurd.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day

Would you look at that! People actually dancing just like the good old days instead of standing there with their iPhones pointed at the dj. I guess it helps that it's House music and not that EDM garbage or whatever the kids call it nowadays.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
What a lot of people do, is slam steroids until they get to a certain point and then maintain it through hard work, i think its more like that.

I respect your perspective but imo he's on something on the regular.

But that's just my intuitive suspicion.

The overlaying point he's was trying to make regarding the "lying" to maintain such a fysiek at such a age, if you will and the way he and others have to as well in general since ie thier movie persona/public draw ie career more or less depends on it was pretty spot on don't you agree?

Sorry. Lots of edits.

Last edited:
Top Bottom