• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The REAL Wii VC sales thread

TAJ said:
>>>This is the best idea Nintendo ever had. <<

And as usual, their good idea is everyone else's. But as they say, if Nintendo hasn't done it, it hasn't really been done.
Fixed, because in all honesty, who hasn't thought this would be awesome for a long time?

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
No updates for a while, but I'll hit this thread up later and get the leaderboard up to date.

bengraven said:
Is Bonk really that good? Never touched a TG-16 game in my life. Never even saw one in person.

It was one of the 'Big 3' platformers in the 16-bit days, alongside Mario and Sonic.

Though, I can see how a lot of people might be underwhelmed by it today, if they haven't played it before downloading it on the VC.

I think the reason you're seeing so many people download it is because the games on TG16 haven't been that easily obtainable until now(except for illegal emulation). Wheras games like Mario 64, Sonic, and Zelda have been released multiple times since their original releases.

Mario 64

I asked this question in the other thread, but no one answered: who owns the rights to the wrestling games developed by Aki during the N64 era?

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
Super Mario 64... I had never played it before.
Sonic The Hedgehog... played it when I was a kid but only briefly

I still have 2000 or so points remaining :)

I've bought Mario 64, Bonk's Adventure and Bomberman 93. Unfortunatley that was on accident because they flip those darn buttons. Its a nice grab, but I already got it on Bomberman Collection (PC) and its the best thing for multiplayer sessions...

Soybean

Super Mario 64
Altered Beast
Sonic the Hedgehog
Donkey Kong

Altered Beast has childhood significance, if you're wondering why I purchased that terrible game that I happen to enjoy.

Mii

Banned
Sonic the Hedgehog
Bomberman '93
The Legend of Zelda

Bomberman gets the most play, even though I suck at it.

Jiguryo

Aryan mech phallus gun
To test if my Visa would be accepted (I live in Brazil, and I wasn't sure if I was going to have a hard time like the few PS3 users are), I bought 2000 points.

As of right now, I only bought:

Bomberman '93

Top Bottom