• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Sims 4 screens and details leak in Portuguese

Nakayumi

22W9vvZ.jpg

Haha, this is great!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yeah in Sims 3 they made it more of your performance over skills. Although having skills raises your performance faster.

With that said professions are far better because it's more varied.

Carcetti

The only graphics I care is better face sliders. Just gimme more options in gameplay, it's all about the life simming.

GAF has too many graphics whores.

I used to love the Sims. I always tortured my sims to death. I used to build death trap homes, and model my sims after people I knew. I was pretty sadistic.

This thread has me wanting to install Sims 3 again.

Then I realized how many expansions and mods I needed for it to actually be "good" and decided against it. :(

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The create a sim stuff looks great, glad they're implementing dragging and sculpting instead of sliders.

Revven

One can only hope Sims 4 will be more open to the modding community unlike Sims 3. But I imagine EA wouldn't be happy with that because then they can't do their microtransactions via the Sims Store; everyone will just get modded objects instead lol.

Too baaaaad. -_-

Mr Swine

Banned
One can only hope Sims 4 will be more open to the modding community unlike Sims 3. But I imagine EA wouldn't be happy with that because then they can't do their microtransactions via the Sims Store; everyone will just get modded objects instead lol.

Too baaaaad. -_-

They can still do premium objects that most can't do because that would require people to program stuff.

Pollux

So...I actually liked the Sims: Medieval and am looking forward to this. Great way to kill a few hours after work, that's for sure.

DocSeuss

Portugal exclusive game?

Oh my god you can do mpreg in the sims this is the most horrifying game ever

Looks like the slider customization has improved...
998451_633410873345265_1897371883_n.jpg

1094926_633453690007650_131756223_n.jpg

I wonder if you can make women as fat or as muscular. Most games I play with sliders are like YEAH HAVE A MALE SUPER SOLDIER or HERE'S A FAT GUY and then it's like "um, yeah, so basically, you can give her a D cup or a DD cup, which do you want?" and, like, maybe I want a C-Cup female super-soldier or something?

Finalow

bravo, loving these pics in the thread.
the ones from the game look shit, and that UI, damn. I guess I'm just going to wait for the mods.

Has there been any indication of what will form the base game in terms of things left for expansions in previous titles? I love 3 and didn't regret buying most of the expansions as I felt they were significantly evolved over the iterations in 2(and I never paid full price) but I really don't want to pay for Seasons or jobs again when 3 evolved them so nicely.

HT UK

I really hope this game doesn't run like garbage performance wise. I have a good PC but Sims 3 + lots of expansions ran pretty poorly.

Unprecedented. Revolutionary. Thanks based Maxis.

Unfortunately your house size is limited to only a small predefined square box that's a fraction of the size of the houses you could have in previous The Sims games. And you can't make a full house, you have to have other online players build different sections.

LOL, Sim City reference! :p

Top Bottom