• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The skies are blue today. Daytona USA coming to XBO via 360 BC.

Sh0k

Finally, AfterBurner and Outrun next please. Gave my son my Xbox One to install it in his room with the only condition that when Daytona USA, Outrun or Afterburner become backward compatible, he has to put it back in the gaming room. Sucks for him :)

Synth

Why does etta get all the privilege?

Anyway is it true I should buy this asap because it might get delisted?

Just buy it regardless. It's getting delisted at some point, so better buy it now so you don't miss the announcement or something.

I'm actually disgusted you don't already own it.

kussmzi.gif

Poppyseed

For those interested, been playing on my XBone for the last half hour or so. 60fps locked, no screen tearing. This is a great backwards compatibility game!

Synth

For some reason, I'm experiencing the slowest XBL speeds I've ever encountered. Only at 20% of a <1GB game.

Come the fuck oooooooon! I need my blue skies ffs!

OH MY GOD !!!!!

I already have the game, so it will magically appear on my list !!! I will download this bitch asap, i said asap !!! I was waiting for this day to come, it's here !!!

Spaghetti

bru bru skies

Nice to see the game lives on.

SEGA, pls stop sitting on your hands and re-release this stuff for PC/modern platforms.

AmyS

I purchased the Xbox 360 version maybe two years ago. I still have the same Xbox 360.

How do I get this on my Xbox One S without having to buy it again? (This was a digital-only release, as it was on PSN).

I have totally different Xbox accounts for 360 and Xbox One.,

If someone could tell me how to do this step-by-step, it could save me a lot of time messing with passwords, email confirmation, and Xbox One's cluttered UI.

Thx!

Zeta Oni

I purchased the Xbox 360 version maybe two years ago. I still have the same Xbox 360.

How do I get this on my Xbox One S without having to buy it again?

You turn your Xbox One S on.

You sign in.

You go to "my games & apps".

You go to the "ready to install" list.

Find Daytona.

Install.

Done.

Theorry

How do I get this on my Xbox One S without having to buy it again?

You put the disc in or if you have it digital it shows up in the ready to install section.

Top Bottom