• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Star Trek gifs thread (or why Mama Robotnik is full of awesome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another straggler, but not Trek related.
You might like it if you get the reference.

docgaf.gif

Dax01 said:
Specifically, DS9 .gifs.

You have no idea how long I've been trying to decide who should be Garak. Who in the Games Industry (or OT for that matter) is that enigmatic, dark, cheerful, good, evil and awesome? TELL ME.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Mama Robotnik said:
You have no idea how long I've been trying to decide who should be Garak. Who in the Games Industry (or OT for that matter) is that enigmatic, dark, cheerful, good, evil and awesome? TELL ME.

Guy who made Tetris.

Also not Star Trek (Mama Robotnick is so awesome I wont touch Trek), but since it's become a general gaming .gif thread....

My E3 2009 Collection I made. I was wrong on almost everything :p Someone made a Spanish dub of the Nintendo one and put in on youtube.

LordOfTheE3NIN.gif

LordOfTheE3MS.gif

LordOfTheE3SONY.gif

And for Ubisoft conference of epicness

UbisoftShirley.gif

Mama Robotnik said:
Um...

You have a point. But it doesn't have to involve Garak! Make it some Dominion thing!

deadbeef

I tried to load this thread yesterday while I was watching Netflix Streaming on 360, and it killed the Netflix. Dropped down to 1 bar of quality.

Jasoco

Banned
Hahaha... Yeah, I just came to this last page and Firefox slowly sucked up 777MB of REAL Memory. 680MB of Virtual Memory and was using 50% of one of my cores.

Now it's up to almost 900MB of real memory on this quote page.

I gotta close this tab and see if it returns my memory to my computer. :lol :lol

Grimlock

Mama Robotnik said:

I thought I suggested Itagki the last time ya asked that. Either him or Peter Moore would make a good fit-probably Moore these days.

Dorrin

The Pachter Batman gif is my personal favorite, the timing of it in that thread was perfect.

As for who should be Garak... how about the GAF collective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom