• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Trump victory tour starts Thursday in Cincinatti Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torokil

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...tour-with-thursday-rally-in-cincinatti-231923

Donald Trump’s presidential transition is looking more and more like Donald Trump’s campaign — now complete with a massive rally in the Rust Belt.

The president-elect has been firing off daily broadsides on Twitter just as he did as a candidate -- attacking CNN, making false accusations about widespread voter fraud, and launching veiled attacks at his old nemesis Hillary Clinton, for participating in a recount.

Now, the president-elect is set to return to the heart of a state that helped deliver him his unexpected victory earlier this month. On Thursday evening, Trump will kick off a “thank you” tour in Ohio, with a massive rally at the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, according to a source familiar with the planning.

Oh boy here we go.

what the actual fuck.

isnt this the guy who is supposed to get down to business now and fix the country?

we really gotta jerk this guys ego off more?

america already has fucking calluses from so many HJ's

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
He's smart. This will give him free publicity and let him control the message as the President. A lot of Presidents just go out of public view and actually do their jobs, but it ends up hurting their image because they are no longer out there advocating for their policies.

Yes, it's a gigantic waste of time for the country but it will be good for his image as the President.

slit

He's smart. This will give him free publicity and let him control the message as the President. A lot of Presidents just go out of public view and actually do their jobs, but it ends up hurting their image because they are no longer out there advocating for their policies.

Yes, it's a gigantic waste of time for the country but it will be good for his image as the President.

Yeah, until the rioting starts and it backfires.

slit

You mean the rioters "paid for by Hillary/George Soros?"

This election has shown it's impossible for anything Trump does to backfire.

I'd agree except that I except these to be far worse than what was happening during the election season. Nobody actually expected him to win then.

studyguy

Tweets are likely proof that he's going to roll into the presidency not giving a fuck about trying to build bridges between voter blocks and continue on his super nutjob partisan rants I guess. My wonder is what will happen now that he has to tone down the building of the wall, putting Clinton in prison and all the other batshit nonsense. Must be boring rallies I guess other than hearing people shout awful vitriolic shit.

Whatever.

mr_nexus

Banned

If by free publicity you mean millions of taxpayers dollars.

BFIB

I wonder if he contacted Vinnie Mac to write his script for the "Kiss my ass" club, because that's exactly what this sounds like.

Tweets are likely proof that he's going to roll into the presidency not giving a fuck about trying to build bridges between voter blocks and continue on his super nutjob partisan rants I guess. My wonder is what will happen now that he has to tone down the building of the wall, putting Clinton in prison and all the other batshit nonsense. Must be boring rallies I guess other than hearing people shout awful vitriolic shit.

Whatever.

does he have to though?

should he? for sure.

but will he?

PJV3

Mocking Trump hurts his feelings more than angry protesting does.
He loves getting into arguments about nothing, it's easier than dealing with real issues.

How much security costs are being made for this bullshit?

And I guess Pence is staying in Washington to actually prepare for his "vice" presidency.

Linkark07

Banned
So what will be the new moto for his crazy supporters? Lock her up is impossible now, and Make America great again is a reality now
/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom