• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Brags About Election Victory to Boy Scouts, Bashes Obama, Talks Yacht Sex Story

I don't get these Protestant and Evangelical "Christians" who adore Trump when he is the embodiment of all sins of "Lust, Greed, Lying, Envy" of a decadent life style.

he is the worst role model in the universe. Lie, Cheat and Steal.

MCN

Banned
I don't get these Protestant and Evangelical "Christians" who adore Trump when he is the embodiment of all sins of "Lust, Greed, Lying, Envy" of a decadent life style.

Because those people think if "their kind" do it, it's God's will and therefore not a sin. Especially if they say their prayers.

My Church going father-in-law: "He's not evil; he's just a man. Hillary is evil."

Saya

This is their official statement?

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/889829197920825348

DFlO8BpVwAA5ztg.jpg

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?

Evangelicals are about as "Christian" as I am Superman. They're Christian when it suits them aka when its something other Evangelicals. The rest of the time they're basically mean spirited malicious bigots.

Have you missed Obama humiliating the fuck out of Trump at that one dinner?

Yeah. If we know one thing about Trump, he never forgets the smallest of insults.

Obama and Co rightfully have not thought much about Trump, and he has heard, read and seen that. His ego will make sure he rages against them forever.

I'm a bit confused about one thing. Where does he talk about the yacht story? Thats the funniest part, but didn't see that in the speech.

I mean its a disgrace, but its comical that he got a bunch of children to cheer against Obama. And all the laughs at the bad jokes, as if they even understand what the hell he's talking about.

And the yacht story will be another feather in the cap, of what is the legend of Trumps presidency.

Saya

No even a standard "the content of his speech in no way represents the values of our organization".

Basically, upper Scout leadership was sitting backstage with a shit-eating grin the whole time.

Yep. It's tradition. Deal with it, snowflakes.

They will support anyone who is anti-abortion.

Raven117

How could anyone with boys would want to sign up to them now. That was a pitiful response.

Let them join other clubs, fuck the scouts.

Easy killer. Wow.

Trump...good lord...Many of us on this thread could write a better speech discussing citizenship, community, and service.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Cheeto Von Tweeto is educating the youth of America with stories of excess, inspiration and fuckable sex orgies. Truly, he is doing gods work according to the evangelicals who have high moral fiber of having America's youth being told about FUCK BOATS.

I didnt really wanna read this thread...but this made it worth it.....

Oersted

They are white men and women fearing brown people. Thats all there is left to it.

Exile20

I think taken from the comments section of old posts on the BSA FB page

https://www.facebook.com/theboyscoutsofamerica/

Thousands of people are commenting and letting know their displeasure and they still haven't issued a statement...

Holyshit, parents are fucking pissed at the BSA.

Ed O'Donnell I would like to offer my congratulations to the BSA for inviting President Trump to speak at your jamboree. Next year, you should continue on to greater glory by inviting David Duke or the Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.

Enjoy your public relations disaster.

takriel

I mean its a disgrace, but its comical that he got a bunch of children to cheer against Obama. And all the laughs at the bad jokes, as if they even understand what the hell he's talking about.

And the yacht story will be another feather in the cap, of what is the legend of Trumps presidency.

Crowd mentality. Crowds are fucking stupid.

Heartfyre

Sounded like he really enjoyed himself.

Must have been nice to address intellectual equals for once. Though at least the kids have an excuse.

As a Christian, he is exactly what the Anti-Christ is described as in the Bible. He's someone who lies and slimes his way to charm Christians into revealing their worst instincts. Funny how Obama was the antithesis of that, but they don't care, Trump is playing music to their ears with each lie he tells. It's quite sad.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
As a Christian, he is exactly what the Anti-Christ is described as in the Bible. He's someone who lies and slimes his way to charm Christians into revealing their worst instincts. Funny how Obama was the antithesis of that, but they don't care, Trump is playing music to their ears with each lie he tells. It's quite sad.

Evangelicals are about as Christian as my turds are pleasant smelling.

Maxim726X

He killed it.

Bet there wasn't a dry eye in the house. That story about Mr. Levitt was awe-inspiring, and so well told. Tremendously articulate.

Evangelicals don't worship Jesus they worship white supremacy. It all makes sense once you realize this.

Horns

Anyone who thinks this man should speak in front of children is an idiot. He cannot even give a simple speech that's appropriate.

Mahonay

Banned
Yeah, the fact that the Boy Scouts invited this man in the first place is pretty scummy.

Glad I gave up after not even a full year of Cub Scouts.

shiba5

Holyshit, parents are fucking pissed at the BSA.

He's a historically unpopular President so the majority of parents are probably pissed. However, if they denounce the speech, Trump (and his bot army) will no doubt attack them too. They really stepped in some shit and never should have invited him.

Evangelical "Christians" have low standards to begin with. Their supposed moral and ethical righteousness is a smokescreen for some of the most abhorrent beliefs and behavior imaginable.

Top Bottom