• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
aoi tsuki said:
"Through"

i see why you write better as a female. You can pull off the "misspells words on purpose female anime girl to be cute" character better than whatever you are right now.

Opps, Their I go again with the spelling. The words I bracketed where done wrong on purpose since I have a tendcy to get them wrong consistantly even when I'm trying not too.

I think the problem with a lot of my male characters was they they where too sterotypical and didn't have enough emotinal depth. At first when it was just the two characters they shared 50/50 screen time. Later after the game reset I had three characters one male and two female. The male was supposted to be the main character but it didn't take long before both of the female characters stared to overshadow him simply becuse they where more intresting to write.

I've always been a bit wierd by our societys standards anyhow. Or at least it seems that way. I grew up the outcast in school just for being somewhat different and I've never really had more then a few friends.

Guys are supposted to like sports and for the most part in general I HATE sports with the exception of going to see a live game once in a blue moon.

Guys are supposted to like Cars and yet I can't tell the difference between the makes what so ever. Say I'm out with a friend and they go "Wow look at the Chev." I don't have a clue which car on the street that is unless they point it out.

Guys are supposted to like Beer and drinking. I HATE beer and I refuse to drink no matter how often people in my family offer.

Guys aren't suppost to cry. I've balled like a baby from some of my favorite movies and games or when I've lost a job. I'm a guy and yet I don't see myself as really forfilling my gender role as set by society.

I know the above at generalizations but that's how the world was presented to me throught the media and school.

aoi tsuki

Angels of a Wing said:

Dude, nobody cares about that crap. A lot of us were/are geeks or whatever and turned out alright. Just post semi-intelligently and stop trying to be a character other than youself.

aoi tsuki said:
Dude, nobody cares about that crap. A lot of us were/are geeks or whatever and turned out alright. Just post semi-intelligently and stop trying to be a character other than youself.
Or be a good joke character.

Borys

Banned
Angels of a Wing said:
Opps, Their I go again with the spelling. The words I bracketed where done wrong on purpose since I have a tendcy to get them wrong consistantly even when I'm trying not too.

I think the problem with a lot of my male characters was they they where too sterotypical and didn't have enough emotinal depth. At first when it was just the two characters they shared 50/50 screen time. Later after the game reset I had three characters one male and two female. The male was supposted to be the main character but it didn't take long before both of the female characters stared to overshadow him simply becuse they where more intresting to write.

I've always been a bit wierd by our societys standards anyhow. Or at least it seems that way. I grew up the outcast in school just for being somewhat different and I've never really had more then a few friends.

Guys are supposted to like sports and for the most part in general I HATE sports with the exception of going to see a live game once in a blue moon.

Guys are supposted to like Cars and yet I can't tell the difference between the makes what so ever. Say I'm out with a friend and they go "Wow look at the Chev." I don't have a clue which car on the street that is unless they point it out.

Guys are supposted to like Beer and drinking. I HATE beer and I refuse to drink no matter how often people in my family offer.

Guys aren't suppost to cry. I've balled like a baby from some of my favorite movies and games or when I've lost a job. I'm a guy and yet I don't see myself as really forfilling my gender role as set by society.

I know the above at generalizations but that's how the world was presented to me throught the media and school.

So you're a pussy, you didn't lie.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Angels of a Wing said:

You really just keep digging yourself a deeper and deeper grave, you know that, right?

sky

stopposting1ws.gif

etiolate

Banned
Angels of a Wing said:

The only point in coming out to GAF is to admit you're gay. If you are coming out to say "I'm just weird but striaght." then nobody is going to welcome you.

Where do you live? Why is your spelling so bad?

Angels of a Wing said:

I sometimes feel like an outcast as well.

Guys are supposed to have sex. I have never had sex. Instead, I prefer to go outside and look around for women. If I see a hot chick, I run back in the house and masturbate to her.

Guys are supposed to watch 24. I have never seen 24 in my life, instead opting to watch That's So Raven everynow and then. Raven's boobs are awesome.

Guys aren't supposed to like young children.
I don't either lolz

Ashodin

PhoenixDark said:
I sometimes feel like an outcast as well.

Guys are supposed to have sex. I have never had sex. Instead, I prefer to go outside and look around for women. If I see a hot chick, I run back in the house and masturbate to her.

Guys are supposed to watch 24. I have never seen 24 in my life, instead opting to watch That's So Raven everynow and then. Raven's boobs are awesome.

Guys aren't supposed to like young children.
I don't either lolz
You rebel

Let's make out

<3 <3

etiolate said:
The only point in coming out to GAF is to admit you're gay. If you are coming out to say "I'm just weird but striaght." then nobody is going to welcome you.

Where do you live? Why is your spelling so bad?

Canada, I think.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I cant believe i missed this thread. I kept skipping over it cause i thought it was about those dumbass non smoking ads.

All signs point to you're a moron.

I knew you were ****ed up
you and your cat-boy avatar ;)

EDIT: Wait you pretended to be a chick because you were better at being a girl in an MMORPG?

o_O
o_O
o_O
o_O

There are no words..... well, you knw, besides "OMG!", "WTF?", "Ban this asshole", "you ****ing loser", and "Get a sex change"..... you ****ing weirdo :(

You guys know that if he finds out where you live, you are all dead. :lol

He is that scary. He is like Olimario before GAF/OA corrupted him.

krypt0nian said:
You guys know that if he finds out where you live, you are all dead. :lol

He is that scary. He is like Olimario before GAF/OA corrupted him.
Not if Boogie can track him down and incapicatate him first.

Red Scarlet

Master Shake said:

EDIT: Wait you pretended to be a chick because you were better at being a girl in an MMORPG?

o_O
o_O
o_O
o_O

There are no words..... well, you knw, besides "OMG!", "WTF?", "Ban this asshole", "you ****ing loser", and "Get a sex change"..... you ****ing weirdo :(

Just use this instead:
bathead.png

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Guys, confession time. I am, in fact, Jack Black and on a daily basis I mount my mighty steed and charge into battle against the Dark Forces of Satan.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
first page: HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.................... AHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

second page: :|

third page: downright pathetic.... :/

Mute

Banned
Angels of a Wing said:

:lol

Master Shake said:

o_O
o_O
o_O
o_O

*laughs* No it wasn't a MMORPG. It's was a text based messege board. More specificly it was a Dragon ball Z rpg called Destinys End. We used the setting with the different planets and attacks and made our own orginal characters (well for the most part anyhow)

Be back later

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
this guy is probably doing this for shits and giggles.

in which case I don't care because the first page of this thread made my day, only on gaf.

etiolate

Banned
Angels of a Wing said:
*laughs* No it wasn't a MMORPG. It's was a text based messege board. More specificly it was a Dragon ball Z rpg called Destinys End. We used the setting with the different planets and attacks and made our own orginal characters (well for the most part anyhow)

Be back later

wow

Fifty

Angels of a Wing said:

Be back later

If you're not a joke character then I've lost my faith in subhumanity.

Crisis

Banned
Master Shake said:
Holy shit, I just noticed....

someone changed my tag to "Got penis?" instead of "Got pens?". Now it's ****ing lame, thanks a lot ASSHOLES!!!! ;)

Do... Do you?

I keed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom