• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Walking Dead 400 Days DLC shows up on Steam Database

Oh man, words cannot describe my excitement for this. Day one.

I just hope that they can get a voice actor of Dave Fennoy's calibre if Lee's not
miraculously
returning. Dude's got some real talent and emotive range.

Grief.exe

i00usjKgBJXQf.gif

On day 400 they reveal?

The dates on their Vine posts have been random so I assume we'll hear more next week.

Also, given the video accompanying the dates, it's probably safe to assume that the number refers to number of days after the initial outbreak. 400 would put the story at 13months post zompocalypse.

Grief.exe

The dates on their Vine posts have been random so I assume we'll hear more next week.

Also, given the video accompanying the dates, it's probably safe to assume that the number refers to number of days after the initial outbreak. 400 would put the story at 13months post zompocalypse.

Interesting.

Just in time too, I just got the game!

(I hope this is gonna be free DLC....like the episodes...or no?)

The Eps weren't free. It was an episodic game. If you got into it at the beginning you could have paid one price for all upcoming episodes (a season pass) or buy them piecemeal as they were released. I got the first episode free through PS+ and then waited until the other episodes went on sale and then grabbed them.

Not saying it should be "free" - saying it should be included in those who purchased the season pass.

Hmm... kind of torn there. If the terms of the season pass said "access to all five episodes" then you'd be out of luck... However if it says "all season 1 content" and this DLC is a part of "Season 1", then TT might be kind and eat the cost in order to generate hype for Season 2 (though I don't think they'd really need to). I think we can expect to pay for this DLC, but that it'll be priced cheaply.

Content that is released outside of a season pass system can be confusing and downright infuriating for some customers. I own Borderlands 2 and purchased the Season Pass and this topic comes up all. the. time. on the Gearbox forums.

BasilZero

The Eps weren't free. It was an episodic game. If you got into it at the beginning you could have paid one price for all upcoming episodes (a season pass) or buy them piecemeal as they were released. I got the first episode free through PS+ and then waited until the other episodes went on sale and then grabbed them.

Wait...what about the one on steam? o_O

NeoGIF

Clementine, let's go! I am ready for whatever is next. An E3 announcement is imminent, I'm sure.

That's free. People who bought the season pass were buying the five episodes. Anything beyond that is free.

Which is why I also first said that I didn't think it would actually be free - because they can easily just say that it's not an actual continuation of season one - but something different.

kejigoto

Banned
My guess is this is will be the bridge from Season One and Season Two. Looking at the character pictures it could be teasing the new group we'll be playing with since the original group is either scattered or dead. Perhaps the ending of this DLC will be when the new group finds Clementine?

Roto13

My guess is this is will be the bridge from Season One and Season Two. Looking at the character pictures it could be teasing the new group we'll be playing with since the original group is either scattered or dead. Perhaps the ending of this DLC will be when the new group finds Clementine?

I really hope season 2 isn't Daddy Sim 2: Clementine's Big Day

demolitio

I still need to finish it on PC after my saves got deleted. I hate having to go back through it all just to get my choices. :(

Top Bottom