• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Walking Dead 400 Days DLC shows up on Steam Database

Grief.exe

Done...Thanks guys!
OF8e00I.jpg

Its Steamworks so it activates on Steam.

GamerSciz

Yeah, check your email because they put the digital download code in there and you can redeem it directly on Steam and not have to mess with their download client bullshit.

Ahh good point. I already had the client downloaded. I use gamefly a ton and actually am affiliated with them. That being said I use the client to add games to my gameq and get into discussions from time to time.

Thank you though.

Grief.exe

Yea no I get that. I just wanted to show you I got it because of the great deal you guys found. I know STEAM. I have my own STEAM group for my website :)

I was just double checking that you understood, I didn't know what your experience was with the PC space.

GamerSciz

I was just double checking that you understood, I didn't know what your experience was with the PC space.

Haha I should feel insulted. Naw it's ok. I have a degree in CS/IT and do PC and console gaming on the regular. Even have my own site. But all the same thanks for finding the deal.

xPaw

SteamDB developer and generally a pretty crafty guy.
DLC depot became public in steam, and it downloaded 29.5mb update:

VrnhuPt.jpg

Top Bottom