• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Walking Dead 400 Days DLC shows up on Steam Database

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I had a question about the retail release, but the OT in Community is dead.

Is it as bad as everyone's saying? And have they patched it? I was thinking of buying the 360 retail copy for a friend, but I want to make sure they won't be screwed with how the porting was handled.

Maybe this will focus on
Clem and her time immediately after losing Lee
?

Shouldn't you spoiler that?

Grief.exe

If you're worried about spoilers, you should finish the game before entering the thread of its sequel / expansion.

I agree.

Everyone is worried about being spoiled with Last of Us, but if you went into a Last of Us 2 thread then you are just asking for it.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
If you're worried about spoilers, you should finish the game before entering the thread of its sequel / expansion.

I did, but it's not clear what the DLC is simply based on the title... and some people go right to the end of a thread. I'm just saying that some extra caution wouldn't hurt anyone. I beat the game two days ago, and I'd be furious if I'd seen that post before finishing, considering this game's core strength is storytelling and characters.

I agree.

Everyone is worried about being spoiled with Last of Us, but if you went into a Last of Us 2 thread then you are just asking for it.

Absolutely not. This is discussion about an info leak of a new game, not a plot discussion.

He literally spoiled the one thing that the entire series built up to, and one of the most emotional events to ever happen in a video game.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Absolutely not. This is discussion about an info leak of a new game, not a plot discussion.

He literally spoiled the one thing that the entire series built up to, and one of the most emotional events to ever happen in a video game.

It was also completely unnecessary and a very easy spoiler to avoid mentioning outright.

But whatever. It's on the last page, and hopefully no one sees it.

Grief.exe

Oh, it's the good TWD. Thank god.

You missed earlier in the thread

I was hoping it would be for Survival Instinct, oh well. More telltale walking dead is cool too.

Those feels

Roto13

I hope it's not a new episode, and it instead just replaces Lee with Chuck and retells the whole story as though it's about Chuck.

The_Monk

Might considering this DLC.

My saves got messed up once in Steam so I ended up playing one episode in a row then, on another day finish another episode, and so on. I wonder if they fixed the Save issues. Not that I care now, that I've finished but I believe there's people playing it on Steam for the first time ever.

Vibranium

Banned
Kenny was so annoying.

No kidding, he was tolerable in the beginning of the game but as the episodes (and his complaining) just went on I began to wish that Rick or Michonne from the comics would randomly show up and punch his ass out.

He was pretty funny here and there though.

LNBL

Day 41

https://vine.co/v/bLJHhDHhM5V

j00un8HrrSwjk.png

Morthas

Neo Member
If it is really DLC, then maybe it tells the story of Crawford. Would be interesting, wouldn't it? If it's gonna close the gaps between Season 1 and 2 story-wise, it'll end with a ciffhanger and I dont like that :p

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I just got to episode 5. I'm really glad that there will be more to come relatively soon.

GamerSciz

I have yet to play Walking Dead. Is it really that good? I mean it seems like it was done well from what I can tell but it also isn't based off the graphic novel or the show on AMC.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I have yet to play Walking Dead. Is it really that good? I mean it seems like it was done well from what I can tell but it also isn't based off the graphic novel or the show on AMC.

It's a gripping and emotional story with memorable characters with believable performances. The game is essentially a modernized point and click adventure with decision making. I was certainly very impressed with it.

I believe it's loosely based on the comic book universe? It focuses on a different set of survivors, so there's not a lot of cross-pollination and it's free to do its own thing.

Roto13

It's based in the comic universe but it only has a few comic characters in it, and they're only in it briefly. It's its own self-contained story.

Grief.exe

Its very good, and doesn't take long to play through either.

You can pick it up very cheaply on PC.

GamerSciz

Well I looked it up and it's still $25. I am tight on money and got The Last of Us next week but I can definitely keep this one on the back burner and not forget about it.

Top Bottom