• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wii U Speculation Thread V: The Final Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
I think that pointer controls was always a lost cause for the Wii U.
Some games will have them, but not enough people gave them a chance on the Wii for anyone to care.

Yep. Sad but true.
I can already see certain people in the Aliens thread saying "I'll only buy this on Wii U if I can have pointer controls". Give it up guys.
We don't want to become as annoying as those console owners who want the controllers to remain static - forever - and anything new is considered a gimmick.

HylianTom

Banned
Good thing i din't care about soccer/football. Quite untypical for a german, i know...

Man i ask again... Can't someone play the song of time already and get us to June 5th?

I'm about to go to the New Orleans Jesters' first game of the season. (quite untypical for an American, I know...)
But I'm taking you guys with me! ha!

And his Twitter feed no longer says where he works.
Ouch.

MisterHero

And his Twitter feed no longer says where he works.
tumblr_lm1tdeOQjY1qbzd8o.gif

Nibel

Bayern München losing "dahoam" against fucking Chelsea, the Wii U controller leak

This is too much for my monkey heart

Pocks

x-posted from the other thread

The most important part about this controller revelation is the green accents. That points heavily toward Jumpman23 being an insider, and thus his post about GTA V coming to Wii U in October 2012 all the more interesting.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37979873&postcount=13388
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=37730502&highlight=#post37730502

He's posted about GTA in the past, too.. Is he feigning uncertainty and posing his hints as a question? He lives in Southern California... where are the Rockstars various studios located?

Also.. it looks like the home button has a light around it to be used for notifications. Was that always there?

NeoRausch

Oh my, entered the thread in the right second!

any idea whats that square button between power and battery is supossed to be?

and there is another square under the d-pad.....

.....hmmmmm....

square.....

...dear god!

x-posted from the other thread

The most important part about this controller revelation is the green accents. That points heavily toward Jumpman23 being an insider, and thus his post about GTA V coming to Wii U in October 2012 all the more interesting.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37979873&postcount=13388
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=37730502&highlight=#post37730502

He's posted about GTA in the past, too.. Is he feigning uncertainty and posing his hints as a question? He lives in Southern California... where are the Rockstars various studios located?

Also.. it looks like the home button has a light around it to be used for notifications. Was that always there?
No, that is indeed new.
Like I said earlier, it'll likely act as the 3DS Notification Light does.
Multiple Colors for different things.

Game-Biz

I feel sorry for the guy, but he really does deserve to get fired. Really, really stupid mistake. I mean come on. Haha, I bet the guy didn't even realize that there were changes to the damn thing. He figured what would be wrong with showing a controller Nintendo already revealed a year ago? Tsk tsk. Those of us who enjoy our jobs must take note from his sad mistake.

I feel sorry for the guy, but he really does deserve to get fired. Really, really stupid mistake. I mean come on. Haha, I bet the guy didn't even realize that there were changes to the damn thing. He figured what would be wrong with showing a controller Nintendo already revealed a year ago? Tsk tsk. Those of us who enjoy our jobs must take note from his sad mistake.
No, he obviously knew it was a new design, which is why he posted it.
He probably forgot all about his NDA, however.

The SYNC button?
It was on the back at E3, but who knows.
It's a nightmare of what ? 1 day before revealing a part of this

Wait, what?

Instro

Oh my, entered the thread in the right second!

any idea whats that square button between power and battery is supossed to be?

and there is another square under the d-pad.....

.....hmmmmm....

square.....

...dear god!

I would guess either a sync button, or a button to turn the mic on and off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom